Why now?

"We got to go and take you home babyface, before it gets darker. " Reno sigh.

"Don't you think it would be a bit dangerous to leave her by herself on her own?" Tifa asked.

Reno raised his eyebrows. "You're right."

"Why don't you stay over at her place? Not that I trust you but I can't let her be on her own."

Reno blushed at the thought of it.

"Ugh! Seriously!" Tifa nudge him hard.

"Aa!" He wined rubbing his arm.

"(Y/n) if he tries to do anything funny to you, you must tell me, I'll show him a lesson. Here, use this on your way there it might start getting a little chilly outside, oh, and your purse too, you got a few things there just in case you get in trouble and they keys to your apartment are there too." Tifa covered (y/n) with one of her sweaters.

"Let's get going now." Reno opened the front door of the bar for (y/n).

"Take good care of her!" Tifa yelled.

"You don't tell me what to do." He closed the door behind him.

Tifa smirked to the side.

"So which way do we go?" Asked (y/n).

"Hmm," Reno looked around to memorize which way to go, "this way."

Beep! beep!

Both (y/n) and Reno shrieked at the loud sound of a car honk, they turned around to see who it was.

"Hey there! Funny bumping you guys here! I was just about to check up on (y/n) actually. You guys need a ride somewhere?" The doctor smiled.

Reno and (y/n) looked at eachother.

"So how you been (y/n)? Feeling any better?" The doctor asked.

"..i feel okay." She beamed.

"Good, good. Any memories came back to you lately?" He looked on the mirror that reflected the back.

"Yea, just a few. Not much." She lowered her head.

"Her memories are mixed up, she misunderstands what she remembers. Making her act a bit funny, than her usual self." Reno added.

"Hmm. I see. Well there's not much that I know about that, it is the first time in my career that I ever experienced this, but what I do know is, whatever the short memories come back, dont act up if you think that's the way it is. It's better if you ask a person who knows first." The doctor made his last turns once he arrived to (y/n)'s appartment. "I'm glad your memories are coming back, im sure not much people who lost their memory cant recover this fast. You sure are blessed Miss (y/n)."

Reno gave the doctor a glare once he saw the doctor giving (y/n) a cheesy smile.

"Is this the apartment?" The doctor asked.

"Yea" Reno replied.

The car stopped and Reno got out of the car opening the door for (y/n).

"Thank you so much for the ride doctor and checking up on me. Please drive safe." (Y/n) smiled.

"Its my job. Take care you guys. Have a goodnight" he curled his lips and nodded.

The car started rolling and Reno and (y/n) watched as the car left out of sight.

"C'mon babyface, it's getting cold."

(Y/n) followed Reno as he walked to the apartment's door, she got the keys out of her purse and unlocked the door. She watched every inch inside her house as she opened the door.