The past.(chapt~1)

Quick note ;
(y/n)  means your name.
(e/c) means your eye color.
(f/c) means favorite your color.
(h/c) means your hair color.
(s/c) means your skin color.

Quick tip;
If you have Pandora you should listen to Joe Hisaichi Radio while reading this lol it kinda gives the mood to it  ^w^

Now let's begin with the story...

____________________________________

Joy,  has rarely been shown but not enough to light up the city, ever since the stigma had been cured with those that were diagnose with it had a less problem to worry about now. The city is still a mess and losses are missed. It hasnt improve much. The kids that were in the streets have been given a foster home were all the kids get free care that they need. Some got adopted by kinds souls. Children are still traumatised of their past and cant bear the pain that they dont accept the opportunities they have been gaven a chance of. Families are given homes if they still wish to remain by the city but the process is slow. But there is only one group that hasnt given up to deal with the whole situation. They still know how to smile, laugh, and be happy. They have learned from the causes that effected them from living life. They still fight for their wanted opportunities to the way of happiness. Not giving up and staying together as family its what keeps them going...

                     ×××××××××

"Tch! Damn door!" I wined as I rubbed my bare toe.

"Want me to massage that for you, my lady?" Reno's pervy face appear from the outside door of my room.

"Nuhh! This wouldn't have happen if you hadn't tickle me!"

"Oh so now is my fault? Ya know, you were the first one that cause me to tickle you." He smirked.

I gave Reno a annoyed stare. I thought back to what made me get get tickled.

Flashback
"Hey Reno!" I called.

"What do you want now?" He growl.

I raised his phone. And start acting like i was using it.

"Heh, you dont even know the password." He smirked.

"True buttt , I wonder who is princess." I started doing googly eyes.

"(Y/n)! Give me that!" Reno demanded blushing.

"Why? Haha i dont even know your password." I mocked him.
"Gee you suck at taking photos i can rarely see how the girl looks like."

I saw Reno gave a relief." Maybe thats a good thing. Now give it or-"

"Or what? You are gonna punch me?" I laughed.

"You asked for it" Reno was getting closer.

I widened my (e/c) eyes."wait wait wait! What are you gonna do!? Dont get any closer you pevert!"

Back from flashback

And thats pretty much where i got tickled. I was the one that caused it.

"Shut up. But seriously who is this girl? You usually have your girl friends as their names."

"Thats none of your bussiness" he replied looking at his phone.

"Aww !! C'mon, dont you trust me? You know i have kept your secrets since you became my guard. Why is this one any different?"