Bad Memories

"You don't remember that?" Reno asked.

(Y/n) shaked her head.

"Not even when I snored out noodles from my nose?"

"Pfft! What?! Really?" She giggled.

"Nah I'm kidding yo. I just wanted to hear you laugh." He smiled.

"Why?"

"Well.." he looked at her while thinking what to say.

She doesn't remember mostly anything, does this mean her feelings towards Cloud are also forgotten? Can i...? No. It's not right.

"Well we were just really close together like sister and brother. We argued alot with eachother and believe me there wasn't a single day that that we wouldn't laughed. Like they say laughter is the best medicine, and it's true, really." He beamed.

(Y/n) kept quiet with bubbly eyes meeting Reno's. Her silky hair was brushed by the cool air revealing more of her face that made her look more alive. She looked away gently looking back at the city. Her hands can feel the soft tall grass, that stroke her palms.

The sky was brighter with cotton like clouds. She suddenly felt like this was similar, like she had gone through this before.

"Reno?" She asked.

"Sup" he said gazing out into the air.

"Have we been here before?" She rubbed her arm.

Reno turned to her with wide eyes. "You...Did you get your memories back?"

She shaked her head gently.

"Mmhf" Reno looked back to the city.

"I..I just felt like we been here. Reno. Can i ask you a question?"

He nodded his head.

"..Do you dislike the way I am now?"

He gently let his head fall. "No. You are still you. Even without memories you are still the same person. Memories don't change you." He gently shifted his eyes towards (y/n).

"Which is a good thing because you won't remember the dumb things I did for once and make fun of me." He laughed. She laughed with him.

"Can..Can you tell me about me?" She beamed.

"Yea. You have the right to. Alright the good things about you was that you made me food everyday and always bought me ice cream when I always crave it. "

"Okay now you are just making things up aren't you?" She dropped an eyebrow with a smile.

They both laugh like they were the only ones in the world. Nothing but peace.

.
.
.
.

Reno and (y/n) entered the the bar laughing.

Tifa looked up and suddenly felt something cheesy between the two.

"You guys seem to be closer like the usual." She smiled.

"Uhh yea we catched up on some stuff." Reno closed the door behind them.

"You didn't tell her lies did you?" Tifa gave him a glare.

"What? No. Why would I? I don't want her to live with lies." He gave Cloud a stare. "I'll be right back I gotta go to the restroom, take care of her while I come back." He seated (y/n) close by Tifa and far from Cloud to the right.

"You don't tell me what to do."

He left.

Tifa turned to (y/n). "So any memories came back?" She sit on the right side of her.