New Beginnings

"(Y/n)? Are you here?" Cloud's voice wondered around the garden

His voice suddenly distracted you while you were looking at the blossom trees blooming beautifully and shine with the droplets of water that laid on their Petals that reflect the sun's rays.

You slowly turned your head towards his voice, brushing the strands of hair behind your right ear.

Clouds eyes skipped from space after space for you're familiar face.

Nervously you brushed your fingers together and tangled them with grip. You looked at him hesitating while blushing and holding your inner anxiety.

"There you are" he smiled warmly as he met your eyes.

Your eyes widened and your heart suddenly felt like thumping out of your chest. The blood in your body began to feel warmer and flow faster. Your chest tighten as he took steps closer to you.

"And you are here, may I ask why?" You smiled nervously as you brushed your arms. Your eyes dropped so you don't get too nervous from looking straight in his eyes. Yet you decided to grow some pride and look back at his eyes.

He rubbed his neck nervously, " Ah well y-you see.." his eyes wondered off the garden trying not to make himself too obvious.

"Honestly, I was hoping you would help- I mean t-teach me how to maintain my plant at home." He pursed his lips knowing he stuttered when his goal was to be clear and confident, he began to feel a bit embarrassed to even ask you for such favor. He shifted his legs a bit to release the tension in his muscles.

Your spirit lighten up at the thought of plants being involve as a favor from Cloud.

"Yea of course! What exactly do you need help with?"
Your lips curled into a warm beam that made the atmosphere relaxed.

Cloud scratched his cheek bone. "I honestly have been trying my hardest to keep the plant you gave to me, healthy as I can, but it's not as it's best shape. I water it every two days, make sure it has enough sunlight, refresh it with water sprays, but some of it's leaves are still dry. What am I doing wrong?"

"Hmmm, you are doing what i told you to do." You placed a hand under your elbow as your other hand's finger touch your bottom lip. " I could think of a few thing you're doing wrong but i don't know if I'm confusing with another plant, let's look into the books."

You made you're way into the shop as Cloud followed and grabbed a lean green book from the shop's book shelf, and placed it in the counter nearest to you, and began to search for your objective.

You finally turn to the page you were targeting and began to read it aloud to Cloud to see if he was doing anything wrong. He listened closely to your voice and it made his chest flutter, he looked at you with such admiration and felt his top ears burn, and looked back at the book.