-A few questions, lots of time...-

"Hey RED you are adorable."

"....Why...? Why would you, or anyone think that I'm.... Just- Let me explain something...."

*Spoilers for the NES Godzilla creepypasta*

"I ate both Mothra and Godzilla, and crushed Solomon to death under my foot in the Final Battle. I tortured Melissa for a long time. I scared the Hell out of Zachary. I killed thousands of monsters in eight worlds, all of which I gladly destroyed. Only for me to get my ass kicked by Acacius in the end. And you think I'm.... 'adorable? I can understand why you would think that Mothra is adorable, but me...? Why?"

"Red, do ya have a smaller form? If so, what do you do in that form?"

"No, I do not have a smaller form or anything like that... Although, I was smaller during the first couple thousand years or so of my life until I started growing... a lot..."

"Why do you scream bloody murder?"

"Usually when I'm pissed off about something, I'd go and break something. However, I can't do that in the files, so instead of destroying a file... I scream at the top of my lungs to let out my anger and frustrations."

"Hey Red! How old are you?"

"Hmmmm........... I've existed for well over a thousand years, in human years. So.... I'd be... About... in my mid thirties in monster years... I think... I loose track of time too easily, so it's hard for me to accurately calculate that...."

"So... have any more questions for me...?"