Chapter 19: New Movie

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... also it's time for the employees to go home." Izuku reminded Bakugou.

"Why so early?" Bakugou asked.

"Because I said so. They need their rest and they have their own family that is waiting for them. If I were them I would want to go to my family after work... So yeah!" as he grabbed the chocolate box "and because I want to see Lucy and Bomber." as he got ready to leave "coming?"

"yeah, yeah coming." as he grabbed his things.

They dismissed their employees, well at least Izuku. Bakugou just gave a glare to anyone that would look at Izuku funny.

They took their vehicles and left to their home. Once arriving Izuku rushed towards the house.

"Bomber! Lucy! I'm home!" as Izuku looked around for them. In moments the dog and cat came rushing in. They went running into Izuku's arm. Izuku gave the little kisses to lucy and Bomber, when Katsuki came in.

"Lucky." Bakugou mumbled to himself.

"Welcome back, sir." the pet sitter come in from the kitchen. "They have been good and got their meals just like you instructed. This is the report of the day." The pet sitter passes Bakugou a piece of paper. "I should take my leave now." the per sitter said. In return Bakugou just nodded.

"Oh, before you go," Izukus spoke "I would like to thank you! For taking care of my babies!" Izuku gave the pet sitter a warm bright smile.

The pet sitter just nodded in return and exited the house.

"She seems friendly! I'll go cook us dinner!" Izuku said going to the kitchen and grabbing an apron.

"You know, you don't have to? Right?" bakugou asked.

"Yeah, I know. But I would like to thank you. You found a pet sitter and well your taking good care of Lucy and Bomber. So let me!" Izuku said.

"Alright then. I'll be taking a shower." Bakugou said climbing the stairs. Izuku hummed in return.

Once Bakugou was done showering he putted a black tan top and a pair of sweat pans and headed down stair.

"Your just in time! I just finished." Izuku told bakugou setting the table.

After thanking for their meal, they started eating.

"Do you have anywhere to go tomorrow?" bakugou asked.

"Aside from the movie meeting, no.... wait! Cam-Crystal," Izuku corrected himself. " she said that I have a meeting with someone at 5 tomorrow. So I'll be late tomorrow." Izuku informed Bakugou.

"Yeah? Well, okay then. I'll take care of Lucy and Bomber then." as he continue his meal.

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

Izuku's POV

As me and Kacchan started eating I notice that he looked a way from me every time I would meet his gaze. I may have moved back with him, but it still hurts...

How could I forget it? How could I forget the pain he caused me? How could I fall for his lies? They were all lies... lies to play with my heart.... Just being in the same room, hurt me.

I want to go out and him disappear from my sight. I just can't stay with him in the same room... it hurts... Every time I see him I hold my tears in.... In morning when I kissed him, it there when everything hurt the most. The pain in my chest increased 10 times more.

I just can't stand being around him... not yet at least...

"Ummm... Bakugou I should head to sleep." as I get out of my seat

"Alright then," Kacchan rose up and came towards me. I fallow every step that he takes, until he stops in front of me. "Goodnight." as he leans in and kisses my foerhead.

I flinch at the sudden contact. I feel him back off and I just stand there looking at the floor.

"yeah goodnight." I fastly turn around and head to my room closing the door behind me. I approach my bed and just lay there. I lift my hand touching my forehead. A smile forming in my face.

Why am I smiling? and yet the pain hurts even more..? I turn to the side grabbing the nearest pillow near me and snuggle to it.

Soon I feel my eyes closing...

END POV

As the green male went to sleep. Lucy and Bomber spent the night with Bakugou.

"What was with that expression? Why did he flinched..? When I saw his eyes there was pain.. I could see it, ugh I don't get it!" as the blond turns around facing the window. "Why is this harder than I though..? I'll fix this even if it takes me a million of years." bakugou promises to himself.

Soon every one in the house fell asleep.

"Hello Aizawa. Tomorrow Izuku will come at 5 in the afternoon." Camie spoke at the phone.

"...."

"Yeah, I know! It's just things have been happening that's all. Don't worry he'll be back at the schedule." Camie spoke

"..."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay goodnight!" as Camie ended the call.