XI- your world

(Y/n) cracked her knuckles as she sat alone at a table in the café. She was fully prepared to beat the shit out of Harlow when he showed up.

"Hey, you." A staff member of the café said suggestively.

'That's very... informal.'

(Y/n) turned to see a waitress standing behind her. She was momentarily startled by how remarkably pretty the waitress was.

"H-hi." (Y/n) stumbled over words that had become caught in her throat, previous frustration towards Harlow had faded in all of an instant.

"I wasn't expecting you today." The woman had a sweet smile painted over her soft features. (Y/n) could just about make out the name 'Yvonne' on her name tag.

'Harlow said something about getting the other (Y/n) away from Victor and Yvonne... so she pulled all three of them??? Damn, girl got game.'

It was impressive to (Y/n) that this other version of herself could get three very attractive people to fall for her, granted she knew at least one of them was unbearable and a little insane. The only person she could attract in her own universe was Seth, he was good looking, sure, but so fucking annoying.

"I need to talk to Harlow." (Y/n) fiddled with about of her hair. She wondered how much time she'd get with this lovely lady before Harlow showed up..

"Oh, your patient. Are you still doing that?" Yvonne hummed.

'My patient?? What?'

"Uh, sure." (Y/n) replied unsurely. "He should be here soon."

Yvonne's name was shouted by a man standing behind the counter and she grinned mischievously. "Oops, I should get back to work. Black coffee I'm guessing?"

(Y/n) nodded absentmindedly, she didn't even like black coffee but she would've accepted posion if it was offered by Yvonne.

The bell on the door rung and Harlow stepped inside, (Y/n) was sure it was Harlow and not Victor. He appeared much scruffier than his identical counterpart and was even scruffier now than he was in the past.

"Harlow." She tried to not reveal that she wasn't the real (Y/n) just yet, she wanted him to put his guard down.

He smiled warmly and went to sit opposite her. "You asked to see me, doc?" He said jokingly.

(Y/n) was now even more confused by what her relationship to all these different people was supposed to be but brushed that aside for the time being.

"It's me, bitch." She said under her breath.

Harlow looked bewildered by her words and tone at first but then the reality hit. "You actually followed me, huh?"

"Of course I did! I need your help." (Y/n) scowled.

Harlow let his eyes roll back. "Jesus Christ, you don't give up... why can't you just let me live my life?"

"You're the one who decided to pull a Marty McFly and go time travelling!" She exclaimed.

"You don't know anything about the situation I'm in."

"I don't need to know much to figure out that you're in the wrong. Dude, just help me out and then you can do what you want, I literally don't give a shit. This is an alternate universe from mine." (Y/n) knew that she couldn't get away from Seth on her own and she didn't want to risk anyone she cared about from her own dimension, Harlow just happened to be unlucky enough to be the first person she met.

She didn't feel all that guilty though, he seemed like a bit of a dickhead after all.

"This is so stupid..." He muttered. "Fine. I'll help you out but only because you're keeping my angel from me."

"Fucking finally..." (Y/n) sighed out.

"One black coffee, oh, can I get anything for you?" Yvonne returned with (Y/n)'s drink and then turned her attention to Harlow who was glaring holes into her.

He wanted to kill her on the spot but that would only bring a multitude of problems to his life, now that he had time to think about it, it was probably best not to mess around with the past. Sure, it would've been nice to eliminate Yvonne and Victor sooner but he knew they'd die eventually and he'd have his angel to himself.

That was once he got this other (Y/n) out of the way and back to whatever shithole she came from.

"No." He spat.

Yvonne was a bit taken aback by how harsh he was but kept her work face on for the sake of her manager.

"Okay... let me know if there's anything I can help with." She slipped away and (Y/n) was irritated with Harlow for scaring Yvonne off.

(Y/n) was honestly debating who she hated more: Harlow or Seth.

'What am I thinking? It's Seth. It needs to be Seth, it's only becuase I've been with this asshat more recently.'

"Harlow, is your place around here?" (Y/n) asked.

"Uh... yes, it's not that nice though." He said hesitantly.

"What are you talking about, your house is amazing." She laughed a little and thought back to the palace like home he owned.

Harlow pulled a face. "That house kind of isn't mine... yet! It's complicated. I'm living in a subsidized home right now."

(Y/n) huffed. "Do I have a place?"

"Yeah, it might be better if we go there." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

(Y/n) looked around the apartment that supposedly belonged to her... well, another version of her.

It was much more neat and tidy than her own home.

Harlow was also looking around but he seemed more sad than earlier.

"What's wrong with you?" (Y/n) queried as he stared at pictures on the mantle piece.

"I just.... I miss (Y/n) so much... my sweet little angel..." He turned away from (Y/n) but she could hear a distinct sniff.

'Is he...crying? Gross.'

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "I swear it hasn't been a day since you last saw her. I've probably been stuck in that time loop shit enough days to add up to whole year by now."

"I'm not used to spending this much time apart since we got together." He rubbed his eyes furiously to try and erase any evidence of tears. "I love her a lot, okay?"

"I get it, jeez." She huffed. "We just need to wait this out..."