III- fuck this shit

It was now the seventh time that (Y/n) had woken up on the same day in the same place. The first water drop hit and she quickly sat up before the second one could come down.

(Y/n) checked her watch every time she awoke, just in case things had changed. But they never did, it was seven minutes past noon.

Shortly after, the oh so familiar rodent scurried across the floor.

"What's up, Darryl?" She asked the rat casually, since he was the better of the only two living things she came into contact with now she decided to give him a name.

Today was going to be her second try at escape. She'd tried it before but she only just made it to his living room before Seth dragged her back down.

But this time she was going to be more careful and she was hopeful that she'd get away.

The door unlocked and (Y/n) perked up at the sound.

"I'm glad to see you're awake, honey."

He made his classic entrance. (Y/n) played on the idea that she was confused most of the time, it was a good balance between being totally fine with it which he would just find suspicious and cursing him out which would only anger him.

"W-what?" (Y/n) inwardly congratulated herself on her excellent stammer.

'Today is the day I get out of here and end this time loop bullshit.'

Okay, so that wasn't the day she got out. She didn't even make it out of the basement door and Seth didn't give her any food for the rest of the day.

She tried this method a few more times and every one had been a resounding failure.

The constant repetition was growing tiring and she was running out of ideas.

(Y/n) had stopped keeping count of how many times she'd repeated the day but if she had to guess she was probably on her fifteenth or sixteenth.

The water droplet hit and she was up.

'3..2..1.'

The next one landed on her forehead at the exact time.

She counted the next few seconds in her head. "And.... Darryl."

As the rat's name left her lips, he dashed to the corner of the room with a sqeak.

'Perfect timing.' (Y/n) thought, she was too tired that day to try and escape and if she was honest her morale was pretty low at this point.

The sound of the lock clicking gave (Y/n) an idea. It wouldn't help her get out but it was a definitely a way to entertain herself.

"I'm glad to see you're awake, honey."

The two of them said in sync, (Y/n) couldn't hold back a sinister giggle when she saw how much she had shocked Seth.

His blue eyes narrowed and his face heated up a bit.

"I can see you're a little confused."

(Y/n) had his words and inflection down to near perfect.

"Dave's gonna call you now." She pitched in quickly.

"What are you-" Seth stopped talking when his phone started ringing, he took the device out and his eyes went wide when he saw the contact name. He promptly rejected the call. "How did you know that?"

"You're Seth Gray, you went to my high school and stalked me for seven years. You're gonna make me a sandwich with lettuce and vegan cheese for lunch and while I'm eating it your mom's gonna call you to talk about her carpet. You've also got me a gift which is actually just a collar. Just a heads up, I don't like it." (Y/n) watched in delight as Seth's face said a thousand words, most of them being unspeakable.