II- repeat

(Y/n) stared at Seth with wide eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked shakily.

"I can see you're a little confused." He gave her a sideways smile.

(Y/n) squinted at Seth to see if he was going to give her any insight into what the hell was going on.

"Well-"

His phone rang and (Y/n)'s anxiety only increased, this was exactly the same as yesterday.

Seth rolled his eyes and took his phone out of his pocket and rejected the call. "Fucking Dave..." He grumbled.

(Y/n) started unconsciously shaking her head. This was a dream, it had to be.

"I'm sorry about that. Allow me to explain what you're doing here." He put his phone away and pointed over to the bed.

"I know what I'm doing here. You already told me." (Y/n) said slowly, he must have been confused. Seth was the crazy one after all.

'This shit can't be happening.'

Seth looked slightly thrown off. "I don't think you do, sugar."

She scrutinized him for a moment, she couldn't be repeating the same day but it was possible that he was trying to drive her crazy.

"I know what you're doing, Seth Gray." (Y/n) sneered.

Seth blushed and smiled momentarily. "You remember me?"

"Of course I fucking do! I saw you yesterday!" She shouted suddenly.

"Calm down, baby, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see you yesterday, I was setting all this up for you." He slowly approached (Y/n) so he could calm her down but this did very little for her nerves.

"I'm not a fucking idiot!! You're trying to break me, right? Make me think I'm crazy? I know who's crazy here!" (Y/n) understood that she may have sounded a little crazy as she said this but her point still stood.

Seth put his hands gently on (Y/n) but she took a large step away from him.

"I really don't know-"

"You asshole!" She screamed.

Seth frowned. "I'd appreciate if you wouldn't call me names like that..." He turned away from (Y/n) and mumbled something to himself that she managed to hear. "I must have given her too much..."

(Y/n) thought that there was a good possibility that she was just dreaming and the drug he'd given her was just making it weird like this, but it didn't feel like she was dreaming... everything felt too real.

Seth turned back to (Y/n) with a plastered on bright smile. "How about I get you a sandwich and the two of us can talk about why you're here?"

No, this was real. She wasn't dreaming, she was awake and this man was clearly trying to make her doubt herself like this.

"I already know why I'm here." She pointed a finger at him. "You stalked me for seven years after I left high school."

Seth's face lit up even more. In his mind he thought that (Y/n) had known this whole time so she obviously didn't mind. She loved him too!

"You love me...?" He was close to tears, he thought she'd fight him for a while before realising her true feelings but she had clearly been in love with him this whole time.

(Y/n) scrunched her nose up. 'What part of anything that I said made him think that??? Ugh!'

"I'll go make you some lunch!" He said excitedly, not before rushing up to (Y/n) and pushing a wet kiss to her cheek.