Epilogue

3 years later..

I'd already been married to Colby for 3 years. our life was in a rhythm..Pamela had sold the cafe and Colby and I had bought it. I was the manager, but he was helping.. He had opened a law office near the cafe and we went to work together.. Audrey was happier and calmer than ever, and she was seven years old..

Ashley and Manuel had become parents for the first time four months before.. They were still trying to manage the situation. I was helping them as much as I could.. Paige and Dean had their first son.they were already two years old and they were both very happy to have a child. Pamela did the traveling she was dreaming and sent us postcards of them, she lived an adventurous life with her husband.. Alexa and Roman were living their normal lives and they were also trying to finally have their own child. As for Tony? the charges in court sent him in prison for the rest of his life.. As for me? I was finally enjoying my happiness with the man I loved so much.

I was sitting in my backyard reading a book.. Audrey and Colby were preparing the table for lunch.. Colby approached me and laid his hand on my baby bump.. I was almost 5 months pregnant and really very happy..

Becky's dress:

"How are you feeling, baby?"he asked me stroking my bump

"I'm all right.. was there anything I could do to help with? I asked .

"The doctor said no, and we can handle it perfectly", he smiled at me tenderly..Audrey approached.

"Mama, is baby all right?"she asked me and put her ear to my belly

"It's all right," I smiled and i caressing her hair

"Its kicking!"she exclaimed joyous.. Colby laid his hand on my baby bump

"He is kicking," he grinned .. I looked at them.

"Do you suppose that I don't know? he's kicking me, " I laughed.. they were both excited about the baby..

They both looked after me very much and took care of me.. in a little while, besides Audrey, I shall have my son in my arms, and most of all? This time I'm not alone. This time I have by my side the man I love.. Colby.. And that's  the ultimate happiness of being surrounded by people who love, and love you.. Audrey entered the house.. Colby knelt infront of me and looked at me.

"I love you, Rebecca, have I told you?"he asked me tenderly .

"You have told me so every day for three years," I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"And I will always tell you," he smiled.. I smiled.. he kissed me tenderly, and I returned the kiss.. Real happiness!

The end!\

And this story is over.. Thank you for reading, voting and comment on it1 Thank you for following me on my first write in english.. I hope that you loved that story as much as I did! And thank you because of you I continue writing.. This story maybe is over but I have 3 more if you wanna read them.

💚 Hurricane

💙When i found you too

💛 Deep waters  and of course

💜 Brollins one shots!

Thanks all of you because I probably couldn't have done it without you!! See you one my next stories!!! KISSES! XOXO! 😘😘😘