10

Colby's Pov

I left Tony's coffee shop. I was walking.. The cold air froze and my thoughts for a while.. My steps drove me back there.. At the house where I lived with Rebecca years ago.. I had closed my phone I didn't want to talk to anyone... I opened the door and I went in.. I didn't know why I was here, maybe because I wanted to be here at this moment. I was in the house, everything was still the same.. A little dusty maybe, but everything was the same as when she left it that the night we broke up.. I climbed into our bedroom.. There was still her perfume in there.. Like she never left this house. I opened the drawer in her commode.. I took out the box with some things she'd left behind.. I emptied it in bed and looked carefully at the stuff that had been in.. And i was surprised..

Becky's Pov

Tony closed earlier the store.. We were sitting on a table, the four of us.. Me, Tony, Ashley and Manuel.. I had to talk to them.. I had to ask for their help. I felt more confused than ever..

"So what was so urgent?" Manuel asked

"Colby's here," I told him.

"I know Ashley told me " he answered

"Amm yes and today he saw Audrey for the first time" I told him and he looked at me surprised

"What are you thinking, what are you gonna do?" Ashley asked me while Manuel hugged her

"I honestly don't know.. I have no idea.. I need your help.. Your opinion.." I looked at the.. First Tony

"I don't know, Rebecca. Maybe you better not tell him anything.. Maybe it's better that he doesn't know.. "He told me I looked at him

"Why do you say that? I asked

"Becks he has already hurt you one time in the worst possible way. Nothing will stop him from do that again and you're not alone this time.. Think about what happens if he hurts the kid.. She doesn't deserve this, she's a little girl "he told me I looked at him

"Yes but it's her father" I said tense

"A father who doesn't cares.. He didn't even ask when he saw her, "he told me. I looked Ashley

"What's your opinion?" I asked her

"I don't know.., Tony is right he hurt you and he can do it again and this time will hurt and Audrey but on the other hand he is her father and you said it yourself, "Ashley told me confused.. I looked Manuel.

"You? Why don't you talk, Manuel "I asked him

"Do you really want me to tell you my opinion?" he asked me back

"Of course I want you to tell me your opinion," I replied.

"You have to talk to him, Rebecca," he told me and Tony looked at him angry

"Why would she talk him to hurt her again?" he said furious

"Because that's the right thing to do. She had to do it already. You like it or not Colby is her father and sooner or later the truth will come to light.. And then no one will know how he will react. It's better to tell him herslef instead to learn it from someone else... He has a right to know regardless of whether If he wants to be a part of Audrey's life or not.. He must know " Manuel insisted .. Tony was nervous and I was listening.. We all stayed for a while in silence..

"Manuel is right" I mumbled..

"No, he's not right. Did you think about Audrey? "Tony asked me

"There's no need Audrey to know yet," Ashley told him

"We will not say anything to her yet.... Sooner or later he will found out.. And I have to learn it from me.. I have to tell him, I just don't know when" I mumbled..

"I do not agree anyway," said Tony and he stood up

"Sit down tonight and think about it Rebecca and you will see what you're going to do," Ashley advised me, and maybe she was right.

"Yes I will ask Dean and Paige to hold her tonight and I will sit and think about what I must do.. Thank you all 3 "I told them.. I sent a message to Dean to keep Audrey for the night, I wore my coat, I grab my bag and left.. I wanted to be alone to think..To figure it out.. to decide what i have to do

Ashley's Pov

Seeing Colby having Audrey in his arms was somehow shocking.. A father was holding in his arms his daughter who didn't know he had.. Rebecca looked very confused.. She wanted us all to discuss what she had to do with Colby. If she had to tell him that they have a child or not. The truth is, I didn't know what to say to her. Tony was negative to tell him something about the kid.. Manuel said she had to tell him. As about me? I was somewhere in the middle.. I didn't know if she had to tell him the truth or not. Back then I was the first one who told her that she has to tell him the truth. But now I didn't know what she had to do..On the one hand I was thinking that he had to know the truth as quickly as possible, and on the other, I was thinking what could happen if he learned and was indifferent.. Rebecca once again would be heartbroken and disappointed and Audrey should be so small age to learn the truth. I suggested her to think about it herself and to decide, this might be the best.. Whatever we told her, she had to take the final decision..

Tony's Pov

To see Colby hug with Audrey only caused me disgust.. I knew he was her father, but I knew what an asshole he was. And Audrey didn't deserve to hurt at this age.. This man deserved neither Audrey nor Rebecca.. And neither Rebecca was worth to be hurt one more time because of him.. So when he asked for our opinion on whether or not to talk to him. I was negative on that.. I don't think he should ever have to learn that the little one is his daughter. and if by mistake he finds out i wish not, she has to deny it.. I don't want to see her heartbroken again..

Manuel's Pov

We're all gathered in Tony's coffee shop. Becky was somehow anxious.. I knew that Colby was in Davenport, Ashley told me. What I didn't know is that he had seen his daughter for the first time, who didn't know that he had.. Becky looked awful, she asked us to advise her, what she had to do.. If she had to tell him or not. I thought he had to learn it and quickly and that she is the one who have spill him the truth..If he learned it accidentally from someone else maybe his reaction will be extreme.. I thought he already had to know about her. Ashley was somewhere between yes and no.. I don't blame her, she saw her friend hurting to much when they split up. Tony on the other hand was a negative about it . And this very intense denial I didn't like it at all... I knew he had a crush on Rebecca, but it wasn't that. Something in his gaze betrayed him that he was not clean.. I don't like him. No.. I think he's hiding something. That he's not as cool as he wants to shows.. I hope I'm wrong though..

Chap5ter 10 and as you can see we have everyone's Pov here.. What do you think is that thing that made Colby surprised? What desicion do you believe that Rebecca will take? to talk to him or not? And.. Is Manuel right about his feelings with Tony? is a bad guy or he is wrong and he is  a good guy that he cares about Becky? Let me know in the comments.. Vote comment enjoy it..Till the next chapter kisses! XOXO!