2

Becky's Pov

I forced Ashley to be back at her house and her husband Manuel..They were newly married..They were together for several years but the got married last year.. They were married one year and a half..It was one of those couples who you jealous of..... Just like my brother Dean was with his fiancée Paige.. Beautiful couples.. As I was with Colby once..

I stood up and opened a drawer.. I took out a box of pictures.. I scattered them on the coffee table.. How our life had changed like this? No matter how bad he hurt me, I still love him. I don't think that was something that would change soon. I guess I knew this would never change. No matter what.. i will love him forever..Ashley Dean Manuel say that I have to move on with my life but this is isn't easy..He was my life.. and now.. now I'm just devastated..I always hoped that sooner or later he would come back to me, but from the moment I saw the announcement in the paper I knew that he would not return to me.. That we never again will be together.. I've always missed him.. a lot... But now that it was winter I was missing him even more...Especially near Christmas.. And the weather lately is frozen.And I've missed him more... I picked up a picture and I looked at it.

We were hugging on the couch.. The memories turned again and it was like I was reliving the moment.. We were sitting on the couch cuddling.. Winter.. out the snow was enough.. We enjoyed a beautiful evening with a movie, beers and the fireplace burning beside us... Fortunately, his house had a fireplace for the cold.. It was small but it warming comfortable the space.. I picked up my gaze and I looked, he understood it and he looked me back..

"What's wrong babe?" he smiled at me tenderly

"I'm staring at you" I replied smiling

"Mmm, the opposite should happen," he replied laughing'

"Colby" I mumbled while I lay my head on his chest and i wrapped my hands aground his waist

"What is it, darling? He asked me calmly while he was caressing my hair.

"I love you and I'm looking forward to be your wife" I smiled

"I love you too, baby. And soon you'll be my wife. " he smiled at him while he covered us with the blanket better.. he stayed silent for a while

"What are you thinking?" I asked him.. I still had my head on his chest.

"Mmm that Christmas are approaching" he replied and I looked at him

"Yes and? We will celebrate like every year with our friends and family on a beautiful table full of food and laughs. "I told him and he shook his head negative

"I don't think about this.. I know that" he looked at me

"If it's not this, then what is it? what you thinking?" I asked him and he look at me in the eyes

"I hope next Christmas you'll be this calm, but I'm stuffed in your arms" he told me and I laughed

"Do you want to switch places?" I asked as i was laughing

"No, you didn't understand" he told me playfully

"Enlighten me then" I laughed

"Well.. Next year, I hope I have a better job, maybe my own office, you'll be my wife and instead of being in my arms, we'll sit here and you'll wear my hoodie just like know, you will have a blanket on your laps and I'll have my head in your belly "He smiled at me and he caressing softly my stomach I gave him a strange look.. i was trying to understand what he was talking about..

"Why? Will you watch if it purrs?" I asked and he look at me

"No I will wait to hear our daughter kick you" he said with a smile on his face and I was surprised... I looked him with my eyes all wrinkled

"What?" I asked in shock

"I say.. I hope that next year I when i will be home you will wait for me with your belly inflated, that my Christmas present from you will be our baby.."he told me smiley.. We have never talked about a child until that moment.

"Do you want us to have a baby?" I asked and i was smiling..

"Yes. I know you're the one, and I want you to be the mother of my children,' he told me caressing my face. I smiled and kissed him tenderly...

She interrupted my thoughts .. she climbed the couch.. In her hand she held her bear and with the other rubbed her sleepy eyes.. I looked at her and before she noticed, I wiped a few tears...

"What's wrong Audrey? I told her softly.

"Can we sleep together, mommy?" she asked me half asleep

"Of course, baby.. But what happened and you got out of bed? "I lifted her in my arms

"Bad dreams" she muttered while she placed her little head on my shoulder

"Mmm, come on, we'll sleep together, and all the bad dreams will go," I told her, and I got her in my room. I lay her in bed and I covered her with a warm blanket... She was asleep already.

Yes.. Colby's wish had been made.. Indeed the next Christmas I was pregnant.. She was my gift.. A gift I almost lost along with my life. But he wasn't here to learn about her.... To see his wish come true.. Audrey was the most beautiful girl in the world and damn she look exactly like him..From me she had taken a few things mainly my Irish accent..

Her hair was brown, my natural colour, but her eyes were dark brown just like her father's.. And she looked a lot like him,.. in her expressions, in her movements.. She was the same as him. Even if they didn't know about each other. She never asked about her father.. not even once.. Her uncle, her godfather, are covering the male figure she needs in her life. Yeah Ashley and Manuel are Audrey's godparents, they were here by me side from the begging.. and they still are.. and my little angel love them both..

I lay beside her and hugged her... I was staring at her sleeping. Even the way she slept was the same as him.. I couldn't help myself and I was crying again. This time in silent.. I didn't want her to see me like this, in tears, nor to wake her up..Every little moment of my pregnancy passed in front of me, from that moment that I saw my positive pregnancy test until the day I gave birth to her, the day we both almost died was all there in my mind.. And in every memory I was alone.. He wasn't anywhere.. He never learned.. I never wanted to,, It was my choice to give birth and raise her alone.. without him..

All were against me on this.. they said he has the right to know about her.. he is her father..I didn't want him to know... He had chosen his way, his life and a child did not fit into the life that he had chosen to live.That's why i didn't tell him a single thing.. I'm smiling..Even if I missed him so much, even when I'm needing him.. I'm doing the exact same thing.. I drown the pain and i'm smiling.. for her..Because my little angel deserve the world..  I was caressing her hair, i was thinking about Colby when i finally was sleeping!

Authors Note

Lets start with.. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY NEW DECADE TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.. I hope all of you to have a great 2020.. This is my New Year Gift to you.. the second Chapter of my new story.. So as you can See Becky has a child but Colby hasnt got a clew about it..  I hope you like my story.. If you do.. Vote comment, make suggestions i love to read your opinion it helps me sometimes with the plot.. I hope you like it.. Sorry for my bad English.. In the picture is Audrey..

And a Lil note

Manuel and Ashley are Charlotte and Andrade, Paige and Dean are Paige and Dean ambrose.. Til the next chapter.. KISSES.. XOXO.!!!