Chapter 16. twist!

hi guys, i regret to infrom you that this fanfic is slowly gonna reach it's end, I do want to thank each and every one of you for all the support! i feel like this fanfic has been the most succesfull out of the first 3 i made and it makes me really happy that people are really enjoying my fanfic!

Sadly i also have to infrom that i have been sick for a while now, at the moment it's getting a bit worse, and since corona is out in the world i will be stuck at home this weekend, if i doesn't get too bad i will try and update this fanfic when i can, but if it gets too bad then i can't really work on it. Sorry in advance if that will be the case.

I also decided that i will soon start my next fanfic, i will hold on the idea to make another created charectar the main charectar for another time, my next fanfic will be about Izuku too but this time with a lightning quirk, i really loved that idea, and i feel really motivated and inspired to write it, I will however make a female charectar but i haven't decided yet if it will become a ship or not, but he will definetly end up close with her.

AND lastly, even though this fanfic is about to end.... i have to admit, that i haven't really decided about the end, will it be a happy end? or will it be a sad end? >:D who knows.

Hope you all enjoy today's chapter and the fanfic, and i hope you'll also enjoy future chapters/fanfics!

Izuku was released from Recovery girl's care, his wounds had healed but his body still ached alot. Class 1A wanted to go swim again, this time they asked the big three to join in. They accepted the offer, Iida, Kirishima and Asui had already asked permission which was granted so they could use the pool if they wanted to.

They all got changed and headed to the pool, except for Izuku, he stayed back at the boy's changing room, he already had alot of scars the first time he went to swim, but this time there were even more, and also a big one on the front side.

Izuku decided to just keep his shirt on and put his legs in the water while watching the others, he would use his wounds as an excuse. Izuku was the last to join them but they were all confused as he had his shirt on again. "Hey Izuku, why do you have your shirt on again?" Kaminari asked. "We have already seen it so there shouldn't be a porblem right?" he added.

"Seen what?" Mirio asked. Kaminari noticed that it would probably be because of the big three that he hides it, as they haven't seen it yet. "Oh nothing really, I just can't swim yet because.. of my wounds, they only just closed and if i swim now they could open up!" he tried lying his way out. Bakugo noticed him lying but decided not to say anything.

May and Nejire also noticed he wasn't completely honest. "But didn't Recovery girl say that you had fully healed, just that your body would still hurt if you moved around too much? well what better way to relax your body then by being in a swimming pool?" Nejire said.

This completely destroyed his chance for using his wounds as a way to prevent them from seeing. Izuku decided to keep his shirt on anyways. "If he wants to keep his damn shirt on then let him do that, it's none of our business!" Bakugo said towards the others, as he stood next to Izuku. Everyone swam away as they started playing again in the water.

"thanks Bakugo" Izuku said. "No problem, even without seeing it, i know you got more of them now and that you don't want them to see it" Bakugo explained as Izuku nodded. They forgot that Tamaki was standing not too far away from Izuku as he had heard the conversation. 'More what? and what doesn't he want us to see?' Tamaki thought.

Suddenly Mirio showed up next to Tamaki, But Tamaki didn't really pay any attention towards Mirio as he kept looking towards Izuku thinking about what it could be. "Hello? Earth to Tamaki" Mirio said as he waved a hand infront of His face. "Sorry i was a bit distracted" He answered.