Chapter 14, power taking over

Sup guys, fun fact to know about this fanfic, Izuku's fire quirk was actually inspired by Natsu Dragneel from Fairy tail, i loved how he was able to fight with his fire, and since Izuku's father had a fire quirk i decided to give Izuku a fire quirk in this fanfic!

Izuku woke up in the middle of the night as May kept calling his name. "What's up May?" he asked. "I should ask you that!" she said. "you suddenly kept moving alot and you began generating heat, i thought that your flames were about to come out" she explained.

"Really? i remember having a nightmare but that's all" he answered. "If you have a nightmare again, just wake me up" She says with a smile as she falls asleep again on his shoulder, Izuku decided to stay awake for the rest of the night,

A few hours later it was time to get up as they would be having normal classes again. Izuku did his best to concentrate but he was very tired, as he only slept a little because of his nightmare. He had trouble concentrating as he almost dozed off a few times. Izuku's classmates noticed something was up but decided to ask him after class.

Izuku suddenly fell asleep in class, but the moment he did his nightmare appeared immediatly. Izuku was standing infront of a big dark figure. He couldn't exactly bring out what it was, all he knew was that it had evil intents. Izuku noticed that the figure was talking to him, but he heard no sound, Eventually he woke up again, but when he did everyone had surrounded him, as he was being binded by Aizawa while his quirk was being erased.

"What happend? and why am i being binded?" Izuku said confused. "You fell asleep and suddenly started moving alot when your flames appeared." Aizawa explained. "Again?" Izuku asked. "What do you mean?" Aizawa asked. "Well this happend last night aswell, May woke me up before my flames appeared" Izuku explained.

"Did your quirk appear once before just randomly?" Aizawa asked. "No, so far it only happend while i was sleeping" Izuku said.

Aizawa started thinking, Then had an Idea, "Izuku go get May and go to Principal Nezu's office, I have to get someone and will be there in a bit" Aizawa said. Izuku then went to the dorm as May was sitting in the couch watching tv, Izuku explained that he had to get her and head to Nezu's office and so they did.

Once they Arrived Aizawa was already there together with Midnight, Cementoss and Nezu. "What is this about?" Izuku asked. "We are going to figure out what triggers your quirk to active while you sleep" Aizawa explained.

Cementoss made a bed but with shackles. "Those shackles are only to keep you from moving in your sleep while your quirk is activated" Cementoss explained. Izuku nodded as he understood and laid down.

Then Midnight used her quirk to make him fall asleep, once he was asleep Aizawa asked May to use her quirk and see if she can see his dreams. She placed her hands on his head and concentrated on finding his dream.

She found it, she saw Izuku standing infront of a big dark figure, once she looked at the figure she saw red eyes followed by a strong surge of evil intent as she was forcefully thrown out. Once she got away from the dream she quickly took a few steps back. Suddenly Izuku's quirk was being activated as he tried breaking free. Aizawa quickly erased his quirk as they tried waking him up.

After a while he slowly woke up. Once he looked around he saw a terrified May. "May!? are you alright?" He asked.

"W...what was that!?" She shouted towards Izuku. "I don't know, this dream has been coming to me 3times so far" Izuku explained. "I keep seeing a big figure in the shadow's i can sometimes hear sounds as if it was speaking but i can't understand what it says." Izuku explained.

"This isn't good" Nezu explained. "from what i heard before, it's getting worse and worse, we have to find a solution to this and fast! otherwise the next time Izuku falls asleep, we might all be in danger" Nezu explained as everyone nodded.