Chapter 11. training and exam

sup guys, before i want to start this chapter i have to interupt again, sorry!

In chapter 10 i told you guys that i was thinking of making another fanfic. Someone already send me an idea, which wasn't bad at all, but i was at work earlier before i saw the comment, and i actually had an idea,

Now it's just an idea but let me know what you think about it!

As a quirk, Maybe a lightning quirk, and i don't mean like Kaminari but the main charectar can use lightning throughout his body to fight close and long range, the enemy get's more and more numb everytime he touches the opponents body, but the numbness can be blocked by a quirk or rubber and such, He can also cover himself in lightning and move extremely fast,

It would put him in the category OP but still, it's just an idea, as for the girl, maybe something to counter his quirk? or maybe a quirk that helps him? Like a water quirk? or a metal one?

again this is just an idea, i'm still open for options, also for charectar designs, and such,

I'm also still wondering if i should make it a ship aswell between the 2 created charectars or to leave the 4th fanfic without a ship.

Now with that let's start the fanfic!.

Izuku slowly woke up but when he did he noticed he was somewhere else, he was laying on the couch in his dorm. "Finnaly awake huh" Bakugo said. "Yeah, how long have i been out for?" he asked. "Just a few hours" he heard from above him as he noticed his head was on someone's lap. He looked up and saw Nejire. "Oh alright thanks" he said with a smile as he closed his eyes. she just patted his head with a smile. "Guess he likes laying on your lap" Mirio joked. Which made most of them laugh.

"alright you extra's leave, we have to talk with Izuku about something" Bakugo said. "WE are not extra's! we are your classmates!" Iida shouted. "Yeah yeah whatever four eyes, just leave, we have to talk to Izuku, And you with the listening quirk, if you listen to our conversation i will blow your ears off!" He threatened.

Suddenly they all left except for the big three, Bakugo and Izuku. "What did you want to talk about?" Izuku asked. "are you seriously asking me that?" Bakugo asked. "I guess there is no way i can make you let go about it?" Izuku asked as Bakugo just stared at him.

"Just what was that power you used, and why did you collapse afterwards" Bakugo asked. "It's a special technique i've been working on." Izuku said as he shortly glanced at Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki noticed this, although Tamaki already knew what he meant.

"Alright, and how did you get that power, it was like nothing you used so far" Bakugo then asked. "Give me a full explenation about it" he added. "My... anger get's absorbed by my flames, so my flames become my anger, that's why i Always lost control once i became pissed off, and that's why my fire skills were Always so strong when i was angry, that's when i tried to control my anger, it's a form i rather have hidden, i can't fully control it yet, and i don't want to risk hurting others, and i don't want others to see me in that state, that form releases the power of my anger." Izuku explained. "Is this enough explanation?" he asked.

"No, how come you collapsed afterwards and what was that strength?" he asked. "I told you i can't fully control it yet right? what i mean is my anger still leaks out, i can control my anger but i can't control the power i use with it yet, and because it leaks out i use energy just being in that form as well as with using my special technique's" he explained.

"How much can you control?" Mirio asked. "it was around 10% but after that fight i would say 30%, if i use more then i lose control of my power, which happend back there" he said. Then Nejire remembered how Izuku kissed her before he passed out as she turned bright red.