Chapter 15. Izuku and Nejire

After Bakugo, Mirio and Tamaki had left Izuku's room, May stayed behind. After a while May left to get something to drink, but once she returned she noticed that Izuku dissapeared. She quickly ran towards Recovery girl.

"Recovery girl! Izuku he's gone!" She said in panic. Recovery girl was shocked. "This isn't good, he is in no state to be up, he gained alot of severe injuries which haven't healed yet, we have to find him!" She said.

"But what made him dissapear all of a sudden, he was fighting a demon from inside him, so he shouldn't know what happend to his real body and the people here, and we haven't said anything about it when he returned to normal" May said.

"what if, he woke up when those things were said? and he faked being asleep to hear everything?" recovery girl asked. May started to panic slightly. "That would be very very bad!" she said before she rushed outside.

Once she ran towards the dorm. Class 1A was relaxing in the commen area, but the quickly rushed towards May when they saw her worry. "May what's wrong?" Bakugo asked. "it's Izuku he's gone! Recovery girl things he might have heard what was being said!" she said.

"Damnit, that's literally the worst that could of happen" Bakugo said as he gritted his teeth. "It get's worse, his wounds haven't healed, he shouldn't be up at all, what if he is on the run? or get's attacked? he isn't supposed to walk let alone use his quirk!" she said in panic as she started to tremble.

"Hey four eyes go get Mirio and Tamaki for me!, you frog, and round face look after May" Bakugo ordered. Normally they would object and complain about the names, but for now they accepted it for Izuku.

It didn't take long for Iida to return with Mirio and Tamaki. "We heard Izuku has gone missing? is this true?" Mirio asked, but when he saw May in panic and trembling he knew it had to be true and also that it was really as serious as Iida explained.

"Alright Bakugo we are here, what should we do?" Mirio asked. "The 3 of us are going to look for him" Bakugo said. "We'll all look for him!" Kirishima said. "No, you don't know Izuku as well as us, and besides a bigger group might just scare him and make him run off." Bakugo explained.

With that Bakugo, Mirio and Tamaki headed outside, First the looked all over UA, but they didn't find him there. Bakugo thought of other places he could be. "let's go to the beach!, we cleaned it and it's where it mostly started!" Bakugo explained. As they ran towards the beach they saw someone sitting in the sand.

"Izuku!" Bakugo shouted. Izuku looked towards the sound then stood up and slowly walked away. Bakugo ran down the stairs and wanted to grab Izuku's shoulder but once he almost reached his shoulder, Izuku dissapeared.

"Wait that was him right?" Tamaki asked. "It was, i think he used his quirk just now" Mirio answered. "I think i know where he might have headed!" Bakugo said. "We are close to the place where he first saw her" Bakugo added.

They quickly hurried towards the alley where the villains attacked Nejire. But Izuku wasn't there. "I was sure he would of been here" he said. After that they walked away. "Wait, what if he is on the roof, like how the villains jumped off" Mirio said. They ran back and climbed up the roof a bit earlier.

Izuku was really there, but they saw Nejire slowly floating towards him from behind. Bakugo, Mirio and Tamaki ran towards them but Nejire quickly grabbed Izuku, but once she did flames shot from Izuku's body to blast her away. Nejire was send flying towards Bakugo, Mirio and Tamaki at high speed. They quickly stopped her.

"Thanks" she said in pain, she was burned on her arms. "What were you thinking!" Mirio said angrily. "I had heard about what happend with Izuku, and i also heard this was because of what i said, After what Bakugo said that Izuku fought for everyone's safety even if it ended up making them hate him, and that he survived that first fight to get back to May and me, and the rest of his family... well that made me think, and i figured that i never really thought about Izuku or why he did all that, even when he could of died. I only thought about my worries and that i was angry for just leaving like that and lying, and also for leaving like that." Nejire explained. "he has been through so much, and i really regret what i said about him in fact i really love him, but because of how worried and angry i was, i lost sight of that and hurt him alot" she added.