shotgun wedding

Based on Tim McGraw song shotgun rider. And a Bethyl wedding.

They had been planning the wedding for years. Daryl was so nervous he didn't know what to do. Beth on the other hand, she was  excited, joyous, and a little anxious even. But none of that mattered because in less then 10 minutes they would be united till death do them apart.

   "Daryl, Rick, and Gleen we are ready for you guys to come to the alter."  Maggie said over the walkie-talkie she insisted be in all rooms.

Rick grabbed the talking and replyed

"sure thing mags."

Daryl was pacing the floor.

" you ready brother?" Rick asked stepping in front of Daryl to make him stop pacing.

" no man I'm not ready for this. Beth deserves so much more than me.....I can't do this I...... can't I.... just can't." Daryl said moving around Rick grabbing his phone and looking for his motercycle keys.

"Haha.. Daryl calm down. Beth loves you." Gleen said shaking his motercycle keys

"You best be giving me those keys , china man. If ya dont im gonna kick your ass all the way back to wear everthe hell you came from."

"For the millionth time im Korean . And for the life of me i dont understand why you put me in your wedding if ya hate me so much." Gleen said laughing

"I dont hate ya ... just fuckin nervouse"

Merle walks in the room " lil brotha maggie is gettin impatient she said if yall dont hurry up shes gonna start the wedding with out yall."

"Alright lets go" Rick says putting a hand on Daryls shoulder and pushing him towards the door.

While this is happening in Beth's room

Beth heard Maggie call the boys over the walkie. Then Merle walked in.

"Ya knowvi always wanted a sister " he said looking at Beth " you look beautiful Beth, Daryl's a lucky man." He said hugging her

"You ready to be a dixon?" Merle asked laughing a little. "Merle , i have been ready since the first time i saw Daryl."

"Well i that case Darlina best hurry his ass up befor' ya changin your mind. Haha"

Maggie chose that time to chime in. "If those boys dont hurry imma start this wedding with out them!"

"Well then Mrs. Chinaman im gonna fgo get their asses."

Merle headed to tell his lil brother to hurry his ass up so he could make the best decision of his life.

Back to Daryl , Rick , Gleen and know Merle.

Walking down the hall ,Daryl leading the pack, the make their way to the front of the isle. Then Rick raidios in maggie to tell her they are in place.

So there they were Daryl standing in the middle with Merle to his left then Rick then Gleen. Beth's brother sat in the front row with Merle's wife Carol and Daughter Sofia. Next ti sofia sat Rick son Carl hold his baby sister Judy. Ricks wife had died in childbirth about a year ago . Know he was dating a amazing women named Michoone.

Before Daryl knew whatvwas happening music hit and michoone walked down the isle smiling at rick. Next Beth's old friend from school , Sarah, walked out next.  Maggie was next she looked right in to Daryls eyes smiled and laughed a little.

Did he really look that nervouse ?

Then everyone stood up . Herchal came around the corner with Beth . She looked amazing , beautiful, all Daryl could say was

"Holy shit"

" Haha lil brother cat got yoir tonge? " Merle wispered

While all eyes were on her , which franckly he didnt mind, her eyes were on him. She was smileing that smile that could light up an entire room . When she got to him she smiled hugged her daddy. And he patted Daryl on the back then sat next to beth's brother.

After everyone sat down the ceramony started

"We are gathered her today to join in marrage Daryl Dixon and Bethany Greene . The couple has selected to recit their own vows. Daryl would you like to go first?" Pastor said.

"What?" Daryl said confused he had been looking at Beth the entire time and didnt hear a world. Everyone layghed including Beth. There it was again that smile.

"Your vows Daryl." Pastor said

" ohh yeah " daryl started

" do you remember when we was halling ass down an old dirt road when we first started dating and you asked where we were going and i said 'Girl whereever sweet time takes us'

You laughed at me like i was the funniest person in the world then you said" Daryl got cut of by Beth "Only god knows where we’ll go" everyone laugh at Beths interruption

"Yeah thats what you said and i never told you this but all i was thinking was it Don’t really matter long as I’ve got your love. After that you slided over nice and close. Ya layed your head down on my shoulder. You started to fall asleep and i laughed . It woke you up and then i said you can fall asleep ill let you dream. Then you and your smartass mouth that you only show to me said 'i wasnt sleeping my eyelids just wanted to kiss. I swear i laughed for a good 10 minutes becauseof you. Right then i realized I didnt ever want to wake up, lookin’ into someone else’s eyes. I never wanted to hear another voice calling me baby. I never wanted a new girl puttin’ on her makeup before dinner on Friday night , but that would never happen again because you wear the first girl i ever took to dinner and you gonna be the last." Beth gigled while wipingtears from her eyes."

I never wanted No other shotgun rider, beside me, singin’ to the radio because Bethany Greene you are the love of my life . And

Greene i cant wait for you to be a Dixon."

"That was beautiful Daryl. Beth its your turn." Pastor said as Daryl wiped tears away from Beths face.

"How in the hell am i supposed to follow that ." She said whiping mire tears away

"Well Daryl the first time isaw you was i was walking out of the school building i was working at and saw you walking into the hardwear store. I just stoped and stared you didnt notice me but i noticed you. I saw your blue eyes from across the street. In that moment i knew i had to know you. I ran across the street and walked into the hardwear store but instead of running into you i hit Merle" beth said sparing a glance toward Merle " Merle kept appoligising and i said it was fine then you came over and told Merle to go get what he needed. You said sorry about my brother let me make it up to you. Then you asked me to dinner.

That dinner changed my life . I never beleived in love at first site but you changed that. And Daryl i realized you were gonna be the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you Daryl Dixon . And no matter what anyone says you are an amazing man and Dixon i cant wait to be Mrs.Dixon."

"Beth Greene do you take Daryl Dixon to be you lawfully wedded husband to hold and love through sickness and health?"

"I do"

" And Daryl Dixon do you take Beth Greene to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold through all thing throughn at you?"

"I do"

"I know pronounce to you husband and wif. You may know kiss your bride"

Daryl leaned down and kissed beth while wiping some more tears away.

"I present to you the new Mr. And Mrs. Daryl Dixon!!"

Everyone cherred

Daryl wispered in Beth's ear as the got in the car to go to the reception

"I love you ....Dixon"