love bites ;)

Maggie ,Gleen,Michoone,Rick ,Rosita ,Abraham,and Daryl were sitting around there little fire pit that they were getting ready for tonight. When Maggie asked Daryl a question that got all of them smirking at him

"Daryl how did you get that on your neck?"

Daryl blushed and shoke his head no "ya don't wanna know "

"I bet I know WHO he got it from" Gleen said smirking at Daryl

"who did you get it from?"Maggie asked oblivious to the answer everyone but her knew.

He was about to answer but Beth walked by then stood be hind him with her arms draped around his neck. then going to the side with the bite and kissing it.

"sorry i left such a bruise." she said kissing it softly.

"she likes to bite." Daryl said smirking and directed that at Maggie who was wide eyed at them

"OMG Beth what the hell?" Maggie fake acted upset. She fooled no one . She laughed through the whole sentence.

"What? either I bite" Beth said then pulled Daryl's hair so he was looking up at her "witch he loves" then just for good measure bit his bottom lip getting a laugh out of all the guys . who were more than amazed that Daryl was letting her do what ever she wanted to him.

Then Beth continued with

"Or I wake the whole camp and draw all the walkers in a 5 mile radius."

"Omg I didn't need to know that . or that my sister is a screamer. "

"I told ya' ya' didn't want to know" Daryl said shrugging and Beth pulled his head back again so she could look at his face . Beth smiled and Daryl winked . Know that everyone knew what's the point of hiding it?