Games

*knock-knock*

"coming" he heard Beth yell as walking to the door. tonight was family game night and it was their turn to host. Daryl never liked the game nights he found them to be a waste of time. Not to mention the stupid games Beth and her family manage to suck him into playing every time. Also tonight Beth invited Merle ,his wife Carol, and their daughter Sofia over.

"Hey Maggie" Beth said while giving her sister a hug "what game should we play first?"

"how about black out drunk " Daryl sad smirking witch only got a glance from Beth saying he would pay for it later, witch in all honesty he didn't mind .

"how's bout we wait till everyone gets here to start with the games bethy."Maggie said as gleen shook Daryl's hand .

"I'm with you brother I hate this game might shit too" Glenn told Daryl in a whisper.

Daryl responded with a grunt sting he agreed .

In the following 20 minutes everyone had arrived and all the kids had gone down stairs to watch movies and the adults were gathered around a big glass coffee table in the living room of Beth and Daryl's house.

"well what are we waiting for let's play! what should we do first?" Herschel asked looking around the room he saw Beth sitting on Daryl's lap. they were both smiling,and Beth was blushing, at something Daryl had whispered in her ear .

"well from the looks of it Beth and Daryl are gonna go play up stairs."

Maggie said in a teasing voice nudging Shawn's arm .

"really mags!? I don't need to know about my youngest sister 'playing' up stairs " Shawn said with a disgusted look on his face.

Beth was blushing madly know  .

hours past and the played many games. More teasing came as after Beth and Daryl were both out of uno card game and they started getting a little to friendly in the kitchen. When Shawn walked in he screamed like a little girl . Merle picked on Daryl and Beth the whole might like and older brother does. at one point him and Shawn were making barfing notices together at Maggie's dare for Beth to kiss Daryl.

Time past bye and it was already 12 am . Everyone made their way home. After everyone was gone Beth said

" you don't really hate game might you love it."

Daryl grinned at her

"mabe I do like it " his smile told Beth hay he was telling he truth.

They went to bed leaving the mess for tomorrow.