-17-

I woke up to loud knocking. I god up and walked to the door.

It was a Doctor with that cute policeman
"Hi y/n, here's a note, we will be here tomorrow to pick you up, pack everything you need to pack."
I looked at him confused.
"12:30," the doctor said.

I sighed they walked off I closed the door. I walked to the kitchen and sat down. I opened the note.

Dear y/n l/n,
At 6:27 am your father passed away we will need you to pack your stuff. Such as shirts, pants, undergarments, etc. social services will pick you up on May 13th at 12:00 and take you to a home of good people.

I grabbed my backpack and packed a few things and ran to Boris home and knocked on the door over and over I watched Boris wall to the door And open the door.
I was crying.
"Why are you crying," I handed him the letter.
He began to read it.
He pulled mine into a hug he picked me up and carried me to his room he put mine on my feelings I sat on his bed.
"What am I gonna do?"
"You're not going to a different home,"
"I can call Alice and maybe move in with her,"
I looked at my old phone and saw miss calls from my friends in Derry I'll answer them later. I called Alice.

Y/n: Alice, I need help
Alice: sure what is it?
Y/n: my father passed away and I was wondering if I could move in with you for a little bit?
Alice: yes! Oh my god of Corse. I have to tell my parents but they won't care.
Y/n: thank you.
Alice: no problem.

I hung up
I looked up at Boris "I guess the only time I'll really see you are at school,"
He kissed me. I smiled.
"Is it ok if I stay here tonight?"
He nodded. "Yeah,"
Boris let the room. I called Richie.

Richie: ayy y/n! I'm here with eddies spaghetti! And Bevs and billy

I Hurd Eddie yell at Richie to "not call him that"
I began to tear up.

I chuckled.

Bev: y/n and I stole the phone!! I miss you it kinda sucks being the only girl. How's it's going?
Y/n: it's better just herring your all voices
Bev: I think bill and I are a thing now, he's in the bathroom right now.
Y/n: that's amazing!
Bev: ugh Eddie wants to talk to you.
Eddie: hey n/n! How are you doing?"

I began crying. When I was in Derry I was with my mom and happy, with my friends.

Y/n; Eddie can I be honest?
Eddie: yeah n/n always what's wrong?"
Y/n; evening horrible, my father is dead, I'm now going to be living with a girl I met at school, I miss you guys so much.
Eddie: we miss you so much too, maybe you can move back to derry and live with one of us
Y/n: Ed's is love to I don't think I would be able to get there.
Eddie: no Richie you can't have to phone! I'm tal- hey! Richie!

Richie: billy wants to say hiz

Billy: h-hi y/n
Y/n: hi billy how are you doing?
Billy: good, y-you
Y/n: just miss you guys a lot.
Billy: we miss you a lot too. Richie misses you most
Y/n: hey will you say hi to Mike and Ben for me please tell them I miss them.
Billy: y-yeah. He we gotta go the phones about to die

All of then: bye y/n!!!
Eddie: call us any time
Bev: love you
Richie: stay cool
Billy: bye n/n
Y/n: bye guys I love you all.

I smiled I teared up they hung up I looked up and saw Boris. He had vodka and weed.

We went to his back yard and laid in the empty pool and smoked and drank.