She signed "fine" I smiled "yay!!!" I yelled
"Shut up!!"

We got to our stop I got up as Boris and they were the only ones else getting up Boris looked at me I waves. He waved back.
"Isn't he so cute" I whispered
"Yeah yeah let's go"

we both go off Boris and Theo waiting for us.
"Can Alice hang with us,"
Theo nodded
"Sure why the fuck not," Boris said he put his umbrella out I helped Boris's hand.

Boris kisses my lips. I smiled," we went to the part Theo and Alice talked a lot. I sat on the ground with Boris. He handed me the blunt I smiled and took it. I handed it to Theo.

I looked up at Boris and kissed his chin he looked down at me and smiled.

I got up and sat on the swing.
"Ms.V is annoying!"I said.
"She's not that bad," Theo said
"She slow and the way she teaches"
"I only like it because I get out of work," Boris said.

I rolled my eyes. Closed my eyes as the wind hit my face.

"How are you so pretty?" Alice said
"Not really," I said.
"I'm gonna fight you!" Alice said getting up and hugging me.

"Let's go to the gas station," she said
"That's so far," I said
"And?" she said I smiled
"Let's go,"

Boris and Theo stood up.
We began to walk Alice and I walked ahead of them we laughed and talked. I smiled I looked back at Theo and Boris.

"So what's with you and Theo?"
She shrugged "he's cute and nice but I don't think he liked me,"
I smiled and whispered to her
"He does,"

We got to the gas station we bought snacks and drinks. This gas station has a spot where you can sit inside luckily. We sat down talked and laughed. I sat on Boris's lap.

I looked at him he smiled.
I turned and looked at Alice.
"ALICE TOMORROW SLEEPOVER AT YOUR HOUSE,"
She laughed I felt Boris Wrapped his arm around my waist.

"ALICE!"
"Y/N,"
"Your cute," I winked she rolled her eyes.

I laid against Boris
"Theooooo are you jealous I stole your boyfriend?"
"What?!"
"Are you jealous that I stole Borissss,"
He chuckled
I kissed Boris's lips.

"You're really cute," I whispered to Boris. I curled up and laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him. He held me they all talked and got along I just there in Boris's arms.

We finally left and walked to Theos house. We all laid on the couch I laid on Boris. I looked at Alice and mouthed
"Lay your head on his shoulder,"
She shook her head I shrugged and hugged Boris and closed my eyes.

Theo and Alice went to his room he laid on the floor she laid on his bed.

"Wanna go back to my house?" Boris asked I nodded I was tired.
We got up and walked to his house. He carried me to his room I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up next to Boris. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. I got out and pulled a towel around me dried off. And put on a sweater of Boris's and my jeans