-13-

Sorry, I haven't written a lot of school and sleep takes up all my time.

I kissed him again before he could say anything and walked to the door I left. I walked to my house I walked slowly. I felt two arms wrap around me I screamed the turned it was just Boris.

"I need to do this alone,"
"If he hurts you..."
I sighed And took this hand.
"Listen, I need to do this alone,"
"No, I'm going with you no matter what you say,"
I sighed and we walked into my house. I knocked on the door. The door opens my father opened.

"What do you sit head want?"
"To talk," I said.
He was holding a beer. We walked in and sat on the island and he sat across from us.

"What you wanna tell me?" He said drinking beer he was very drunk.

"How you've been a shitty father! You don't listen to me. I left you because you hurt me. And you haven't been a father. Well, not a good one. You don't care about me or how I feel,"
"You HAVENT even tired to be a good daughter!"
"You beat me! You hurt me physically and mentally!"
He grabbed me by the shirt Boris stood up.

"Your a shitty whore, and you're just like your mother, you don't care about me you didn't care about your mother. You're going to die alone,"
Boris pushed him off me. I felt tears roll down my face. Boris picked me upholding my bridal style I laid my head on his shoulder.

I cried into his chest.
"Why did you come back I knew this would happen," he said.
I Hurd a crash and a loud bang.

"Put me down," I said trying to get out of his arms. He ignored me and kept walking making his grip tighter.

"PUT MY THE FUCK DOWN!" I. Yelled crying. He ignored my yelling.
"IF YOU DONT PUT MY DOWN IM GONNA LEAVE YOU," I yelled he Finley put my done sitting me down. I pushed his stomach crying and becoming weaker.

The punched because soft taps and I bawled my eyes out.

"Why didn't you put me down!" I asked crying.
"Because he's hurt you too much, you don't need to go back to him,"
I hugged him tightly he put his arms around me. I cried in his chest.

"I HATE HIM! I hate him! I hate him..." I sobbed I hugged Boris tighter.
"Shh," Boris said slightly. He picked me up bridal style and began to walk to his house I felt my eyes grow heavy and I fell asleep

I woke up laying on top of his legs between his. His arms around my waist I looked at him he was asleep. I saw my dumb old Phone ring it was Richie. I picked up.

Y/n: Richie?
Richie: did I wake you
Y/n: no
Richie: Hey sorry I haven't called in a while, how are you.
Y/n: good, good...how are you?
Richie: I'm ok. A lot has been going on.
Y/n: oh like what?
Richie: weird shit.
Y/n: that town is weird.

I laid my head on Boris's chest and talked to Richie. Till he had to go.

Y/n: Richie before you go... I love you and I miss you.
Richie: love you too, I'd miss me too

I laughed so, did he.

Y/n: bye trash mouth.
Richie: bye n/n

I hung up and hugged Boris and fell asleep slowly.