-12-

Boris held me in his arms.
"Fuck," I mumbled
He sighed and rubbed my back. I held him closer and tighter.
"its ok love," he said. He got up I sighed wanting to hold him. He came back with medicine. I took it. He laid back down next to me. I laid my head on his chest.

He kissed the top of my head.
The pain began to slowly go away I kissed his hand.
"Thank you,"
I hugged him tightly. The door downstairs opened I got under the covers I got between his legs he put his knees up.

I smiled I wanted to reward him for being such an amazing boyfriend. I unzipped his fly he pulled the blanket up I looked at him and smiled.

His door opened. I smirked.
A few minutes later I felt the warm blankets uncover me. He pulled me up. And bit his lip

"never do that again," I giggled.
"I swear my father almost caught on." I giggled again and kissed kiss lips.

"You're the greatest," I hugged him.

I grabbed beers from my backpack under his bed I chugged mine.

A few minutes later we were going at it. We were both drunk and high. Nothing mattered but this.

We laid there naked I took his hand. And looked at him and smiled. He kissed the scars on my wrist. I sighed wishing I had new ones but he threw out all the razors I had. I got up I put a hoodie on and pants. Self-harm gave me something to feel. I always felt numb but that made me feel alive.

"We need to not do this every day," I said laying on top of his bare skin.

"I don't know," I laughed and kissed his lips.
"I'm gonna go on a walk,"
"Let me get dressed I'll go with you,"
"No, it's ok,"
I looked at him and smiled
"You don't want me to go?"
"No, I was going to go see my dad,"
"Oh, why did you just say that,"
He was angry "because you'd made. He stood up I gives and slapped his as he looked at me and put his clothes on.
"I'm not and just I don't think you should see him now. What if he's still mad and hurts you?"

I sighed "it won't matter he's done enough Damage a little more won't hurt."He looked at me.
"Y/n, what he does to you isn't right!"

I stood upon his bed.

"It doesn't matter I'm gonna go by,"
"I'm going with you," I kissed him.
"I need to talk to him alone."