-10-

I giggled and stood up in front of Boris.
Boris grabbed my ass I turned and looked at him I sat next to him.
I took the beer out of Boris backpack it tasted bitter but I didn't mind. I sat it next to Boris he picked up and took a sip. I and Alice talked. She smiled.

"You and Boris get along,"
"He's probably using me I don't mind," I said she looked at me worried
I laughed "I'm kidding, I love him honestly,"
She looked at me "What if he cheated on you,"

"He would never,"
"If,"
I shrugged "I'm not sure,"

I sighed and looked at him he looked up I smiled he smiled back. I looked back at Alice.
I took her hand and pulled her to somewhere. Behind a small building.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.
"Just wait,"

Ok, I am slightly drunk. Tipsy.
"I'm gonna go get theo I I'll bring right back,"
I stood up she took my hand I turned and looked at her
"Y/n I don't like Theo like that,"
"Huh?"
"He's cute and sweet but he's not the one I like,"
"Then who is the one you like," I
sat in front of her

She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and smashed her lips against mine. My eyes widened. Her eyes closed. The kiss felt long and passionate I pulled back.

"A-Alice,"
She sighed "I know you don't feel the same way, I just couldn't help myself self I hate seeing you with Boris I want you to be mine. This might ruin our friendship."
I put my hand on her shoulder "Nothing can ruin our friendship," I smiled I watched as relief rushed through her.

"let's go back," she nodded.
"Let's go somewhere?" I said looking at Boris.

They both stood up. Boris put an arm around me I moved over and shook my head. We went to a fast-food restaurant and sat down. I say next to Boris.

"Wanna go to the bathroom and make out?"
I looked at him he gave me puppy eyes I sighed and smiled.
"Not too lo-" he took my hand and pulled mine to the bathroom. He picked me up and began kissing me he took me to the stall and closed it and locked it. He held me against the door.

God, he's such a horny bitch. He cupped my cheek. As his kissed got softer. I smiled as he put me down and pushed him onto the toilet seat I sat on his lap and kissed him I felt him smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck I felt his hand around my waist. He moved them down to my ass I didn't care. We began to french kiss. I took my shirt off I saw his smile. He took his shirt off I ran my hand down his chest and put my other hand on his chest.

The door opened I pulled my
Feet up and smiled. Boris looked at me confused. I could see the boner in his pants. The person went to the lay stall and shut it. I got on the ground and got between his Let's and looked up at him. He bit his lip. I smiled.

The door opened again I didn't care Then I Hurd
"Boris? Boris you in here?"