-5-

He looked at me.
"S-Sorry," I mumbled.
He kissed me. I smiled.

"Sorry but the pizza is here,"
I laughed and got up.
"Where are you from?" Theo Asked
Boris got but and walked to the door.
"Derry, Maine,"
(IK CROSS OVER OKAY OKAY! I was bored watching it trying to think where she should be from and the first thing that came to mine OK, love you guys)
"Oh, that's far,"
"Ya, I moved to New York for a month then Florida for a year here then."
"Glad to have you," I smiled.
"Pizza!!!" Boris yelled putting it down.

He grabbed plates for three and then drinks. 3 beers.
"aren't your parents gonna notice,"
"Nah," theo
"whoa," I said.

We ate all the pizza.
"What a feast!" I said laid against Boris.
"Yeah," Theo said.
Boris looked down at me.
"Hey grab the fuckin weeeed" he said looking at Theo.
I smiled. Boris leaned over me to grab it. He lit it. I smiled. He handed it to me I blew it in his face and laughed dyne handed it to Theo.
"You little shit,"
I giggled

I looked at Theo as he turned the lights off. And threw me a blanket. And a pillow.
"Thanks for letting me stay the night,"
"No problem come over and firm you want,"
I smiled "Thanks,"
Boris was watching the news.
"Crazy shit!" He said.
"Yeah," Theo said.

Boris laid on the couch. I laid in front of him and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up it was quite. I looked up and saw Boris he was fast asleep I got up. Theo was still up.
I sat up.

"Hey, Theo,"
He was crying. I moved over to him and but and arm around him.
"Hey, it's okay,"
He laid his head on my shoulder
I grabbed a pillow a she fell asleep and stood up laying his head on the pillow and pulled a blanket over him. I walked outside and grabbed a cigarette.

I next day I snuck into Boris's house. I just slept in his room with him.

I woke up early for school. New school. Father hasn't tried to find me.

But I got calls from old friends, like Bev, Ed's and bill, Richie called ones or twice, Ben, Well he never calls.

I had a flip phone it was cracked and sucked but I needed it to keep in conscripts but I knew soon they'd forget. I got up and answered. I laid back down and Boris wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Y/n! Y/n!" He said breathing heavy.
I sat up
"What's wrong?"
"I-I think I'm gay."
"Richie that's amazing! You and eddieeee,"
"No, no one can know."
"I won't tell anyone I promise.

Richie and walked for a long time I almost forgot Boris was there till he slapped the phone out of my hand.

"Why talk on the fucking phone when I'm right here"
I looked at him and kissed his forehead "give me a moment it's an old friend. I laid down and put the phone to my ear and laid my head against Boris's chest.

"Hey, trash mouth can I call you later?"
"Yeah,"
I hung up and put the phone down.
"You ducking ignore me for hours"
"Boris, it was like 40 minutes not that long," I said I kissed his lips and laid my head on his chest.

I Hurd Boris's dad yells something in Russian.