"Melissa, will you hate us if I told you a secret?" Tad needs to tell her, but he's afraid of what she'll say and feel.

"I could never hate you or TJ. If I didn't hate you after the hell you made my life, there is nothing you could tell me to make me hate you now."

"The first night I was allowed to go to TJ to live I had nightmares. Nightmares of those bitches climbing into bed with me, touching me, sucking me, kissing me. It would make me wake up screaming." Tad doesn't notices just how angry his words are making Melissa, or the tears that are falling down her face.

Neither of them notice the silent presence of the man standing in the doorway listening.

"TJ did all he could to calm me down but it wasn't enough. Finally he kissed me and that was enough to get me to stop."

"Kissed you?"

"Like I kissed you not long ago."

"Oh, and did you only kiss?" Melissa already knew that TJ was highly sexually active as a teen.

"He tried to stop but I wanted more from him. I needed more at that time and his touch, his kisses didn't make me ill."

"So you became lovers?" Melissa says trying to understand just how far her brother had gone to calm down her youngest brother.

"No, at least not then. He said that I was too young, but he made sure I was feeling better if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, and did you reciprocate?"

"Yes, he made me feel so good and I wanted him to feel the same."

"So when did things get more serious?"

"For my thirteenth birthday. I told him that all I wanted for my birthday was him." Tad gives a small chuckle. "We spent the day doing things together, I think he was trying to wear me out so I wouldn't have the energy, but that night he showed me and had me give it back. He told me that he wants to make sure that I learn properly so that when I was with others I wouldn't be a selfish bastard."

"Then after that?"

"Yes, I would also have girls. I think my first date was about a week after that. It was to a school dance. The girl's parents were very go with the flow kind of people. They made sure that their daughter had condoms and was also on birth control. They didn't bat an eye when they found me in their daughter's bed the next morning, both of us naked."

"Was she a virgin?" Melissa is curious about that. She was terribly young to be sexually active. Either that or Melissa is getting old.

"Yes, and she remained my girlfriend until about a month ago. We often had sleep overs, TJ didn't care, he often had his own lovers over and well you already know what her parents were like.

"I called TJ that night and he told me special instructions for being with a virgin, to make it more pleasurable before the pain. It seemed to work since she was more than willing for another go around before she was pain free. But TJ was very clear, he told me not to take her again until she wasn't sore.

"I listened to him and it didn't take her long and that's when the sleep overs started."

"I see, and did you and TJ stop being lovers?"

"No, in between sleepovers and his lovers we still found time to be together. We spent a lot of time together even if it doesn't sound like it."

"Okay, so if you were making like bunnies with your girlfriend, then why did you break up?"

"I caught her kissing my best friend and he had his hand up her skirt and she was very into it, you could say. They were so busy that they didn't even hear me or see me behind them. He asked her if she had a date with me that night and she said that she didn't. So he told her he would be over that night for a sleep over. She was more than willing and kissed him for a good long time.

"Until I said that there wouldn't be any more dates with me. That if she was willing to cheat on me then she would cheat on him eventually and that if he was willing to fuck my girlfriend then he would fuck other girls while with her and that they deserved each other.

"The next day at school every one saw that I refused to sit with either of them. I made sure that the entire school knew the reason why."

"Ouch." Pimpernel was accused of being a slut and went through hell at school. A lovely rumor started by none other than her loving brother, TJ

"Perhaps it was cruel, but two years of my life I was with her, I never expected us to stay together for forever, but I didn't think that she would cheat on me either. I found out that the cheating had started shortly after she became my girlfriend, I just never knew about it."

"Was it true or was it just rumors? And by truth did you talk to her and she tell you directly?"

"Yeah, she was angry that I told the school the reason why I broke up with her and wouldn't even look at my ex best friend. She bragged about how she fucked all my friends even described their bodies to me. She said that she's been fucking my so called best friend on and off for months.

"He heard her bragging that and called her a bitch. Told me that she came onto him and wouldn't leave him alone until he kissed her. The kiss I saw him give her and him running his hand up her inner thigh was the first time. Said he'd heard from the others just how good of a fuck she was and wanted a taste but denied ever having been with her before."

"Did you believe him?"

"With how she went off on him after that, yeah, but it still doesn't excuse him betraying me like that."

Melissa can feel his pain and pulls him into her arms.

"You need to help him get his emotions under control, Melissa. They are too strong and if there are any vampires around they will be attracted to him."

"How would you suggest I do that then?"

"I will give you tonight to be together, but after this night, you cannot be together until he's of age. I'm going to offer TJ and Travis rooms for the night."

"Thank you, Timothy." Melissa whispers but he heard her.

Melissa kisses Tad and this time she doesn't pull away when it gets hot and heavy.