Intoduction

Barden high school. A school known for being separated into two groups: the rebel's who are lead by the one and only Jesse Swanson. Jesse has had to fight his way to they top with his best friend and second in command Rebecca Mitchell, who is more commonly known as Beca Mitchel. She is a Frisky brunette who's ranging at about 5'2. She may be small but she is frisky. Oh and don't forget a lot on the lesbian side.
The other group is of course the rich kids. Their leader is none other than Aubrey Posen. Contrary to how Jesse got to the top of the food chain she was basically given it. Aubrey is the riches kid in the school witch puts her at top, with her best friend Chloe who's not far behind her in the popularity and money factor. Chloe Mae Beale or has her friends (so basically anyone but the rebels) call her Chlo is a bright and bubbly redhead who is very outgoing and friendly. She is a person who is very in touch with her emotions. She's about 5'4 but is always ready to lend a hand.
The two sides have somehow found a way to divide the school in two. One side is where the rebels hideout, the only reason the rich kids cross over is for classes and vise versa. The lunch room has also been divided into two the north belongs to the rebels and the south The goodie goodies. With this being what the school has built a reputation for and not their amazing sport teams of musical arts it's been going on for far to long. So Principal Franklin has had enough so he made a plan. A plan to bind the two sides together. He is determined to terminate the reputation they have for being a school that's divided into a reputation for amazing sports teams and musical performances. But the only issue is to set the plan into action. How will he get them to even talk to one another.
The answer is simple, go straight to the top. Jesse Swanson and Aubrey Posen. If he can get the leaders to befriend one another they will do the rest by joining the rest of the students together. It's fool proof. "Mrs. Smith can you send Jesse into my office please?"
"Of course Mr. Franklin he is on his way."
Perfect once he gets the rebels on board the rich kids will be easy. "You wanted to see me sir?" Jesse said poking his head through the door.
"Yes come in. You see I have a task for you."
"What is this task?"
"I want you to become friends with Aubrey an-"
"Aubrey as in Aubrey Posen a rich kid? No way."
"Come on Jesse it's no that bad she's just like any other girl."
"No. Nope. No way. Goodbye." Jesse said standing up getting ready to leave.
"If you won't do it then why don't you send your second in command?" Me. Franklin suggests. "It could prove their loyalty."
"All right. When should I send them?"
"Around 12:30. Just send them to my office"
"Yes sir." With that Jesse left his office.
"Mrs. Smith can you please send for Aubrey?"
"Of course."
The talk with Aubrey went no different. She refused so she will now be sending her second command as well. They will both be coming to his office around 12:30. Man are they going to hate him. But they will both be their so they should have already meet each other so there is no reason for them not meeting. Mr. Franklin is determined to merge the two sides so he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal to make the school no longer known for their separation of students but for their many talents that they have. There is always the chance that this could only damage their situation more. Or it could help. Will Chloe and Beca get along or will they just start an all out war between the two groups?