day two(three?) ~ 15

When he woke up, he immediately scolded the group.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I wasted an entire day just sleeping!"
Sky nervously smiled and said, "You looked tired. We didn't want you to not get enough sleep."
"I don't give a shit about sleep! I've barely slept for an hour in the past week. And I have shit to do!"
"Sorry... But it isn't good to sleep so little."
"I'll have time to sleep later. But I don't have time right now. So if I fall asleep again, wake me up after an hour at most. Got it?"
Everyone nodded.
"Good. Now, I really need to get going. I'm going to Rito Village. You can follow me if you want."

《^^^》

They arrived at Rito Village at 1:30. There wasn't much time to do Vah Medoh, so he had to move fast.

He left the group at the stable while he went to talk to the Chief. He then went to the flight range to talk to Teba, then they went up to the Divine Beast.

It was actually quite easy. It only took a couple hours to finish.
It took about an hour to defeat the windblight. He did get injured, though. But he told himself it wasn't too bad.

However, he group's reactions said otherwise. As soon as he got back to the stable, Sky and Twilight rushed to his aid. He simply pushed them away, saying, "I don't need help. I'm fine."
"You're covered in blood and bruises, though!"
"It's fine. You don't need to worry about me."

He got a bed for himself at the inn and dumped his stuff onto the floor next to it. He sat down and began to tend to his wounds. Which meant he just wrapped them up in makeshift bandages. He always had spare cloth on hand for situations like this.

However, the bandages were immediately ripped off by Twilight.
"You can't just do that without cleaning yourself up first! Your wounds could get infected!"
He rolled his eyes. "That hasn't happened yet. It's fine."
"Just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it never will. Now, come with me. Let's get you cleaned up."

Twilight pulled him away, not waiting for a response.
Twilight took him to the little camp they had set up nearby and sat him down on a tree stump.
He rummaged through a bag and pulled out am elixir bottle with a red liquid in it. He handed it to him and said, "Here, drink this."
"Erm... what is this?"
"A red potion. What, have you never seen one before?"
"How do you make it?"
"I dunno, I bought it."
"From where?"
"That doesn't matter. Just drink it."
"How do I know you aren't trying to poison me?"
"Why would I do that? I want to help you, not kill you. Anyway, why would i just have poison in my bag?"
"I dunno, to give to me?"

Twilight groaned and grabbed the bottle. He forcefully opened his mouth and shoved the bottle up to it, then poured the liquid in.

"Gah! Hey, stop that!"
"Just. Frickin. Cooperate!"

Finally, after quite a bit of struggling, Twilight finished pouring the red liquid into his mouth.

Twilight then took another elixir bottle out of his bag, this one full of water.
"Where are you injured?"
"Uh, here-" he pointed to a spot on his right arm- "here-" he pointed to a spot on his left side- "and here." He pointed to a spot on his right leg.
Twilight nodded. "Okay, give me your arm."

He sighed and stuck his arm out. Twilight rolled the sleeve up and poured a bit of the water on the injury. There must have been something added to the water, because it stung quite a bit. He then wrapped it up with bandages.
Twilight did the same for his leg. Then, he instructed him to pull up his shirt. He did so, and Twilight gasped.

"Holy shit. Those scars..."
"Just... get on with it."
Twilight nodded and poured the water on. Before he put the bandages on, he paused, staring at the skin.
"Hurry up. We need to get going."
Twilight nodded and wrapped the bandages around his torso.

He stood up as soon as Twilight finished. "Now we need to go to Gerudo Desert."

Time glanced over and chuckled. "You planning to get into Gerudo Town?"
He nodded. "Yeah. And?"
"How are you going to do that?"
"What do you mean?"
"They only let women in."
"Oh. Well, shit."

That was annoying. Oh well. He'd figure it out.

The desert was the one place he hadn't been yet. Why? Because it sucked. He didn't like being super hot. Especially in the desert, where it's dry. What if he freaked out there? He'd probably get dehydrated, and that was no fun. Probably.

He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind and started heading out towards the Gerudo Desert.

He instructed the group to stay at Kara Kara Bazaar while he went to Gerudo Town. Maybe there was a way he could sneak in?

No. There was not a way he could sneak in. No matter where he went in, he was always immediately spotted. Even if there were no guards or anything in sight.

So, he went back to Kara Kara Bazaar in defeat.
He went up to the top of the weird rock, looking to think. And mope around.
However, there was already someone there. They looked like a Gerudo lady, but... something was off about her. Or rather, him.

"She" sold him a Gerudo outfit. And strangely enough, he liked it. It was comfy. The fabric was nice. It would be terrible for fighting, though. Too thin. And it was barely practical. This would be the only time he'd use it. Hopefully.

Also, the "woman" was most definitely a man.

He changed back into his normal clothes and went back down and found the group. He then got a bed at the inn and went to sleep. At least he knew how he'd be getting into Gerudo Town now.

《^^^》

~1023 words~
~damn, that's long compared to the previous chapter lmao~
~anyway sorry for not updating in forever lol~