During the eight-hour drive, Stacy and I played your basic car games. I Spy, number red or blue cars on the road, Punch Buggy, 20 Questions, we shared headphones and played Guess the Song, Would You Rather, Never Have I Ever, and Rock Paper Scissors (in which I kept losing). Yeah some could probably say we played it all. Sadly, that was only two hours into the drive. Part of it rained and for a little while, Stacy curled up to me and I held her close, as we watched the rain fall on the road that we were leaving behind. The lightening in the distance was breath taking and sort of ... romantic. It gave me chills thinking about if the rain was cold or not. So I enjoyed having my girlfriend beside me, in my arms.

We watched a movie and Stacy fell asleep. She laid on my shoulder until it got uncomfortable and she moved to my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair as she beautifully slept on me. I looked her body up and down and smiled to myself. In the past few days that she's been running, she's lost a lot of weight. I don't compliment her on it; however, she would just think that I thought she was fat before. I mean, she was a bit overweight when we met but my views towards that kind of thinking slowly vanished as I dated her.

I plugged in my headphones, still stroking my girlfriend's head, and listened to her silly EFY music.

STACY

We finally got to the cabins we planned on staying at and I was very excited. The rooming arrangements went as follows: in one room, mom, dad, Ryan, Rick, and Jared; in the other, John, Mathew, Nick, me, Laura, and Kelly. Six bunk beds in each room. Well, there was one queen sized bed in each room as well, and only married couples were allowed to sleep in the same bed.

Nick wanted to sleep on the bottom bunk beside me. I would be against the wall, while he was only a few feet away. That left Mathew and Kelly on the top bunks.

By the time we got to the cabins, it was already time for dinner. My dad cooked and John helped him. The rest of us played volleyball in a sandpit with a net. Then, we all enjoyed a beautiful sunset as a family while eating hamburgers around a campfire. It was almost like heaven.

Nick wrapped his arm around me and nuzzled his face into my sweatshirt collar. Under the blanket we were sharing, I held his hand. He squeezed it. I turned red at the action that was being hidden from my parents.

"I love you," Nick muffled into my shoulder/neck. I patted his head and smoothed his unruly hair with my hand. I did a quick glance at the faces around the fire before I gave Nick a peck on the head. He chuckled and I blushed. "I deserve a better kiss than that." My face grew hot as Jared looked at us weirdly. I smiled but he just rolled his eyes. I couldn't wait for my fourteen-year-old brother to turn sixteen and feel the jitters I do now when he meets the one.

... Is Nick the one? I don't know. I keep praying to God for guidance, asking if I'm wasting my time or if I'm truly making progress with a maybe temple marriage or faithful husband. But the only answer I keep receiving is stay with him but don't get married. God has a plan for each of His children. And maybe me accidentally texting Nick is part of that plan. I just hope I am willing to be satisfied with it.

The next day we went biking. Ten miles. Yep! But the smoothies half way through were so worth it.

"My butt is so sore," I whined. Nick chuckled as he looked forward while riding with the wind.

"You look cute riding, at least." I blushed.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"But I'll be honest, my butt is killing me." I laughed, and he joined me. "How much longer?"

"I think three more miles till we get back to the cabins."

"It's really pretty out here."

"You said that already. A lot, actually."