*Darksight

"No!" Clearsight's shriek practically echoed throughout the whole canyon. 

"W-why not?" Darkstalker was laughing, which made it harder for him to spit out the words.

"You KNOW why," The two lovebirds went sailing into Fathom's room, of no surprise to him as he was pretty sure that everyone in the surrounding three kingdoms could hear Clearsight when she was disagreeing with Darkstalker about something. 

"Fathom!" Darkstalker said cheerfully. "We need you to settle a debate."

"Not again," He whined.

"This should be an easy one," Clearsight insisted. "Will you PLEASE tell Darkstalker that there is NO CHANCE in any possible future that we will EVER be naming our son Darkstalker Jr.?" Fathom burst out laughing.

"I didn't think it was THAT funny," Darkstalker muttered.

"See? It's not happening. Let it go."

"Alright.... But then Fierceclaws is in, right?"

"NO!"

"Ugh, I can see it now. We're going to fight three times as much about this when we're actually older and having dragonets."

"Which is why we're deciding on them now, so I won't stab you later."

"You're not gonna STAB me." Clearsight stared at him for a moment.

"Yeaaahhhh, riiiight....." She glanced around the room. "That's....totally not a possible timeline." Darkstalker gaped at her.

"CLEARSIGHT!"

"It was accidental!"

"Still! I can't believe you stabbed me!"

"Oh my gosh, I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE IT!"

"YET!"

"It might never happen!"

"That's very reassuring!" Fathom rubbed at his head.

"You two are ridiculous," He muttered.

"Shush, you love us," Clearsight swatted at him.

"I just think it's weird that you two are arguing about your dragonets. You don't know for sure if they'll ever exist."

"Of course they'll exist!" Darkstalker insisted. "I cannot foresee any possible future where Clearsight and I are not happily living in the biggest home possible with no less than two dragonets, Eclipse and Fierceclaws."

"Eclipse and SHADOWHUNTER."

"....We'll discuss it. Perhaps Fierceclaws is their third sister."

"No dragonet of mind will have such a stupid name."

"Well, every good couple compromises, so compromise with me. Fierceclaws or Darkstalker Jr.?"

"NEITHER!"

"Oh come on, we can have Clearsight Jr. too!"

"WE'RE NOT NAMING OUR DRAGONETS AFTER OURSELVES."

"This conversation is VERY weird to everyone who doesn't have the ability to SEE INTO THE FUTURE," Fathom cut in. 

"Well then let's include you, Fathom," Darkstalker suggested. "Clearsight, enlighten us. What's dear old Fathom's future going to be?"

"Dark and depressing," Fathom muttered. "And lonely."

"Um, not quite." Clearsight objected, her face scrunching up as she looked further into the future. "Well, the details vary of course, but the general idea id that you'll be happily married with at least three VERY energetic dragonets. Sometimes your dragonets are playing with mine and Darkstalkers, other times you're on an island. We'll see."