one

Agnes Fitcher flinched at any sudden movement near her, in fear of a human touching her

Agnes Fitcher flinched at any sudden movement near her, in fear of a human touching her. No one knew why she disliked human contact. Many rumors spread around Hogwarts as to why she disliked human contact, but she never touched base on any of them.

That said, Agnes wasn't a loner. She smiled and laughed around the right people. She had friends who knew what made her comfortable and uncomfortable. She didn't talk much, but she loved to write notes.

Her friends loved - adored - Agnes. She loved to write cute, small notes for her friends, but she would hide them in their pockets or notebooks and wait for her friends to find the notes. The notes always made her friends' days and they made sure to tell her.

Lysander Scamander had animal-loving blood flowing through him. Much courtesy to Newt Scamander, of course. He loved snuggling up to animals and petting through their coats and fur, so when he crossed paths with Agnes, he wanted to know why she didn't like contact.

Lysander grew up in a household of contact - animals and humans alike. His twin brother Lorcan was always with him when they were children. The two were inseparable. Even as teenagers, they were inseparable, but they were able to have their own friends and interests.

Agnes piqued Lysander's interests when he saw her friend telling off a student for trying to touch Agnes. Agnes had been cowering behind her friend, Apollo Tolliver, as he shielded her from a random third-year Slytherin. She clutched his sleeve, poking out from behind him.

"Who's that?" Lysander asked.

Lorcan looked over his shoulder at his brother. "You've gone mad. Haven't you ever heard the rumors of her? That's Agnes Fitcher. Legend says she's an ice queen."

Harmony Rae smacked Lorcan's head. "That's my friend, you daft cow."

Lorcan grumbled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Agnes Fitcher," Lysander muttered.

"No," responded Harmony. "I know that look, Lysander. Keep your curiosity to yourself."

[N/A:  Achilles Tolliver was Tina's boyfriend (fake or not we haven't learned yet). Harmony is my oc for the second book of this series]