I Hate Everything About You Ch. 12

"Hello? Yes, sir...its me, Umber. I'll need a couple of grunts here with me in Viridian Forest."

"Why is that?"

"Because it's important. I've got a plan, and I'll need one or two grunts to help. I want them here as soon as possible."

"Hm...alright. I'll send one. Anything else?"

"Make sure he's got a flying Pokemon that can carry just me."

I smirked. "Thank you." I hung up, putting my Pokegear back. I was hiding in Viridian Forest, away from Silver and/or Gold, who were in Viridian City looking all over for me.

It was around 8 o'clock pm, and I was still freezing in my dress. Well I'd be back at the hideout in no time, just as soon as this grunt gets here...

"I wouldn't need a grunt if I had Dragonair..." I mumbled to myself, remembering that Dragonair left me too.

"You wouldn't leave me, right?"

"Dra!" It squeaked, and shook its head no. It nudged my arm again, and I patted its head slightly.

"Thanks..." I said.

"You broke your promise, ass-hole..." I sighed.

"Hey, you're the Umber kid, right?" I looked over to the voice, and saw a grunt wearing his usual black uniform. He had a Golbat perched on his arm, which I assumed was the Pokemon he used to fly here.

"Yeah, that's me." I said, walking over to him. I held my hand out for the Pokemon's pokeball. "Now give me Golbat so I can head back to the hideout."

"What? Why would I do that?" He asked.

"Listen to me. Give me Golbat's Pokeball, and let me fly back. You go to Viridian City looking suspicious. There are two boys running around looking for me there, and they will most likely accuse you of doing something to me. So pretend you did, and say that I'm in the hideout, but don't tell them I'm a Rocket, since they don't know. Just make sure they get there, got it?" I explained.

The grunt nodded, handing me Golbat's Pokeball. "You heard her Golbat, fly her back to the hideout." He said to the bat Pokemon. It nodded it's head and flew over to me, allowing me to grab it's legs. I did so, and started flying off to Celadon City.

~~~

I landed right outside of the hideout, which was known as the Rocket Game Corner. I returned the Golbat to its Pokeball, and entered the building. Not making it super obvious, I walked over to the poster with the hidden button behind it, pressing it. The floor to the right of me opened up, revealing the staircase. Everyone in there was too busy playing their stupid games to notice. I just quickly walked down before anyone noticed.

I walked to Giovanni's office, walking in. But he wasn't even in there, only the executives.

"Oh, its you. Did your mission go well?" Archer asked.

"Where's Giovanni?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Not here right now." Petrel said, currently sitting in the boss's seat.

"Well where did he go?" I asked again.

"That is none of your concern." He replied, still not giving me the answer I was looking for.

I just sighed in defeat. "Fine, whatever. Don't tell me. But Silver and his friend is most likely on their way here to get me, because they think that I was captured. When they get here, I want you guys to be prepared..."

"And lock them up?" Archer asked.

"I guess. I don't know why I needed to get the boss's son...just do whatever with them." I replied.