"Oh, no, dear Marissa. I will never leave you alone. As long as you are free I will be visiting you every night. Every night you and I will have lovely chats together. Now doesn't that sound nice? Just you and me, you won't be able to avoid me. I will tell you all about how lovely my growing up years were. I will go into detail about how much it hurt me to have my beloved little brother that I was raising turn on me. How much it hurt having my other brother lead the bullying of me at school and how that fucking bitch sister of mine made my life hell on a daily basis. 

"Every fucking night, I will be back as long as you are freely walking about and your four victims are dead.

"You are responsible for Mr. Lister's death, aren't you? Shame about him, he was such a lovely person. How did you manage that one, Marissa?" Melissa is having a blast, she knows that Marissa is fully terrified and it's giving her a major high.

"Is this how it is when the humans get high?" Melissa asks softly.

"Yeah, it can be very heady, be careful on taking in too many negative emotions, it makes it hard to keep control."

"I can see that, or rather feel that." Melissa replies dryly.

"Yes, I hired someone to kill him. I promised him money and sexual favors."

Pimpernel laughs hollowly, "Just how were you going to pay him the money? I know for a fact that my father didn't leave you a cent."

"Yes, you bitch, you even took the money in the joint account when you left." Marissa says acidically.

Pimpernel just shrugs, "If you hadn't been such a bitch to me, I very likely would have left you that and the house. But you made it your mission in life to destroy me. Why is that?" The last question really wasn't a question, but a demand Pimpernel gave Marissa and just as if it was Melissa herself giving the command Marissa answers.

"Because you look just like that bitch mother of yours. The bitch that had your father's love, even after I killed her he still loved her. He never loved me, no matter what I did he never loved me." Marissa tells her now crying along with the words.

"How could my father ever love the woman that drugged him, raped him and then forced him to marry her? He suspected that my mother didn't die naturally, you know. I have no doubts that he suspected you of killing her. He was right." Pimpernel just shakes her head, "You wonder why he didn't love you. How could he? You even lied about being pregnant."

"Of course I did! He was going to tell her and beg her forgiveness, he still wanted to be with her."

"You knew that she was pregnant didn't you?" Melissa has her projection say even as she figures it out herself.

"Yes! That bitch thought I was her best friend. She came crying to me that your father had started avoiding her and she just found out that she was expecting. I knew that if he found that out that he would leave me! I couldn't let that happen."

"How did you kill her?" Pimpernel demands, she has no desire to hear Marissa's sob story. That bitch is seriously mentally unbalanced.

"I poisoned her, it was supposed to kill you as well, but they were able to save you even though they couldn't save her." Marissa says venomously.

"What a lovely person you are, Marissa. You know, that half the time my dad wasn't at home, he was in town in a penthouse he owned at his hotel? I wonder how many lovers he took while you were with your lovers."

The shock on Marissa's face was incredible.

"What, you think he didn't know? It's obvious that you had at least one, Tad looks just like Dale, you know. A spitting image, a little Dale. There is no way dad didn't know. Besides that he had cameras set up all over the house, he saw the whole parade of lovers you had. And all the lovers Sarah had as well. You do share the same taste in men don't you?"