Chapter 15= School = Misery

Walking into the school grounds sighing - well we're back in hell - Rain sighs + yup yay + Daisy, and Charlotte sigh "just a few more days until summer vacation" I nod "yup true" We walk into the school, hearing the bell ring. 

Going into our first period. Listening to the teachers boring history lesson - I am so ready for summer - 

1 Hour Later: 

2 periods already passed. Walking to my 3rd period Art class sighing - lets see what we're painting or drawing today - The teacher showing us this beautiful dragon. That we have to draw the same way exactly. 

Looking at the picture exactly up close. Drawing it just like the teacher did. The teacher smiles down at me "omg Shirley you have such an amazing talent!" I look up at her smiling "thank you so so much! I tried to interrupt it the best I could" 

She smiles "well you did it so so well!" I look at it very proud, of what I drew - whenever I draw or paint, I feel like I am in another world. Like no one can touch me - The bell rings I gather up my art utensils - art class is my where I can unwind - Rain smiles + yeah its so relaxing + 

Skips To Lunchtime : 

Oliver walks up to me smiling "come on baby. I already got your food" I smile kissing his cheek "thanks babe" He chuckles. I sit down looking at Daisy, who looks like she just lost her puppy. I whisper into Charlotte's Ear "what's wrong with Daisy?" 

Charlotte sighs "she is upset cause she got an F in her AP Math class today" I look over at Daisy who was just playing with her tiny cake. On her lunch tray, Mark tries to poke her "sis you okay? Mom and Dad won't be mad. Its just an F" 

Daisy looks over at Mark "just an F? Just an F?! It's not just a fucking F! I want to go into a good college, and with this 'Just F'. They will look at my records. See the 'Just F' and say Nope!" Charlotte eating her oatmeal cookie shaking her head. Leaning over to me "you think this is bad, you should of seen her in class" 

I look over at Charlotte whispering "what happened in class?" Charlotte sips her tea "she threw the teachers desk stapler. At the teacher" I sigh shaking my head "wow really?" Charlotte nods "yup" I ask "how many weeks of detention did she get?" Charlotte eats one of Marks french fries "a weeks worth" 

Rain shakes her head + I am not surprised that girl is bat shit crazy! + I nibble on a french fry. I watch Daisy yelling at Mark "sis calm down! You did this last year when you got a D in English" 

Daisy growls at Mark "It is not just a D you idiot! IT'S MY LIFE!" Charlotte, Oliver, and I watch Daisy throwing a fit - where's Garrett when you need him? - Daisy smears the tiny lunch cake in Marks face. Oliver snickers, I elboy him. He whispers "sorry not funny" I roll my eyes. 

Garrett walks through the double doors of the lunchroom. I sigh, a sigh of relief - thank god he can calm her down - Daisy throws her burger at Mark. Watching as the mustard drips down on his plaid shirt. Garrett looks at Daisy, and Mark. Than at Charlotte, and I "what did I miss?" 

I look up at Garrett "Um Daisy is freaking out cause she got an F in Ap Math" He sighs "oh boy" Charlotte looks at Garrett nodding "yup she even threw a stapler at the teacher. Hit Mrs. Wilkes right in the face" 

Garrett pinches the bridge of his nose "how many weeks of detention this time?" Charlotte and I say at the same time "a week" Garrett ask "why does Mark has burger all over him and Cake?" Oliver snickers, I glare at him. He stops eating his french fries "Mark told her it was just an F" 

We watch as Daisy throws her whole tray of food at Mark. Than Pushing her report card into his face "Bro you see, see is it 'just a F' now?! Huh! Huh!" Garrett and Oliver, eat a french fry at the same time. Watching Daisy go bat shit nuts. While Charlotte, and I just shake her heads. 

I whisper to Garrett "do something please" Garrett nods "okay, okay. I got this" Garrett walks over to Daisy, rubbing her shoulders "calm down love. It's not the end of the world. Calming deep breaths" Daisy calms down, sitting back down. Mark glares at him "you couldn't of gotten her sooner asshole!" 

Garrett looks at Mark. Trying not to laugh seeing food all over him "sorry bro but I had to help my dad" Mark groans in frustration "I swear sis you get that crazy ass attitude from mom!" Daisy looks at her brother "what did you say about our mom?!" 

Garrett, Charlotte, Oliver, and I back away slowly - yup he is dead - Daisy gets up from our table, Mark backs away slowly "please don't tell Dad" Daisy takes out of her backpack a inflatable hammer. I tilt my head - What the fuck is she mary poppins!? - Mark laughs nervously "come on sis truce?" 

Daisy smirks hitting him with the squeak toy hammer. Mark trying to dodge the hits but fails "TRUCE! TRUCE!!!" Mark running away, as Daisy runs after him, hitting him hearing it squeak. Mark runs into the hallways screaming "I SAID TRUCE WOMAN!!! DON'T TELL DAD!!! AHHH!!!" 

We all walk into the hallway. Watching as Daisy runs after him, smacking him with it each time. Mark tries to outrun her. But she is faster "bitch stop running from me! Accept your fate!" Mark screams, as Daisy hits him again "OW! you crazy bitch!!" 

Garrett, Oliver, Charlotte, and I watching from the sidelines. Rain laughs + It's official Daisy went off the deep end + I shake my head trying not to laugh at what I am watching - He put this on himself. But yeah agree she has - 

Daisy tackles Mark. As she hits him with the squeak toy hammer "AHH!! Garrett get your crazy ass mate off of me!!" Garrett laughs walking over. Taking away the hammer from her, picking her up off of Mark "baby! Baby calm, calm" Daisy takes a deep breath, glaring at her brother pointing "just wait until mom and dad hear what you said" 

Marks eyes grow wide "don't you dare!" Daisy giggles running out of the school to her car. Mark running after her "DAISY!!!! DON'T MOM WILL CASTRATE ME!!" We all laugh at them - I will be waiting to hear the story tomorrow -