Chapter 21 = The Proposal

Authors Note: Shirley's Engagement Ring & New House Up Top

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long couple of days. With Jared crawling everywhere, getting into anything. Crystal and Michael, had to baby proof the whole house. Cause Jared, being a little mischief maker. He tried to climb the stairs. Thankfully Crystal got him before he could try.

Hearing Jared giggling in the living room. Watching Nick Jr as I sit down on the couch. Jared nibbling on his blocks, laughing as he throws them I smile reading a book. Rain smiles + he is so precious! He has our Emerald green eyes +

I look down at Jared smiling, as he points at the tv trying to talk "dodododo" Jared looking over his shoulder at me. I look at the tv, seeing a dog. I giggle "yes baby that is a dog. Look how big he is" He points clapping screaming happily.

Crystal walks into the house smiling calling out "hello, hello I am home!" Jared looks over at his grandma. Crawling over to her, Crystal smiles wide "hey my beautiful boy! Look at you getting so big!" Crystal looks at me "he looks more, and more like Oliver every day " I laugh nodding.

"Yeah he is" He looks a lot like Oliver. Jared does have some of my genes, but with wolves the male genes are more dominant. Michael comes in, Jared points "gra!" Michael smiles "hey sport, look at you growing so fast" I smile. Oliver walking in, walking over to me kissing my lips "hey sweetheart. Where's my little boy at?" I point to his mom.

Oliver smiles "theirs my handsome boy" He takes him away from his mom. He tickles Jared, hearing Jared giggle laughing. Oliver looks over at me "we're going out tonight. I got something planned for you. Mom, and Dad will watch Jared for us" I smile nodding "okay"

Crystal takes Jared "you get to spend time with Grandma. Going to have so much fun!" Daisy, Mark, Garrett, and Charlotte walk in. Daisy's stomach so big, like she is about to pop any second. She will be having her first pup, hopefully her child is not as crazy as she is. Rain giggles + yeah not likely +

Crystal puts Jared down on his baby blanket. Going into the kitchen "time to make some dinner" Daisy smiles at me "hey Shir" I smile "hey Daisy hows the pregnancy?" Daisy giggles "hell complete hell" She looks down at Jared, playing with his toy car.

"He is getting so big! He has Olivers natural hair color" His blonde hair is growing out quite well. Charlotte giggles, sitting down with Jared. Playing with him, Mark smiling at her "when are you two going to have a pup?"

Mark frowns "we had tried so many times. Went to the doctor to find out, Charlotte. Can't have children" My smile goes to a frown "that's horrible what are you going to do?" Mark shrugs "only thing we can do is adopt"

I look over at Charlotte - poor Charlotte she must be so heartbroken - I look back over at Mark "are you guy's going to adopt than?" Mark nods "we already met a teenager couple. That can't really afford to keep their newborn baby girl. So they're looking for a adoptive family, to adopt her"

I smile watching Charlotte, and Jared play "when will you guys find out?" Mark smiles "in a few days" Crystal calls out "dinner!" Everyone walking into the kitchen. I pick up Jared "come on little man. Time to eat" He giggles tugging my hair a little.

I put Jared in his high chair between Oliver and I. Crystal gives him his food "Grandma mashed it all up for you" Jared giggles clapping. Putting his hands in it, slamming it into his mouth. Oliver chuckles "my silly man" Oliver kisses Jareds head.

Crystal looks at me "have you guys found a house in the pack boundaries yet?" I smile eating a little bit of steak "I found on we absolutely adored. It was so perfect, but it got sold yesterday"Crystal eating her salad "well that's sad. Hopefully you'll find another one. That's better" 

I shrug eating my food "yeah hopefully" looking over at Jared. Mashed Potatoes all over his face, as he slaps he hands on his high chair. I shake my head giggling. Grabbing a napkin "you goofball their suppose to go into your mouth" Oliver laughs "my boy was making a potato castle" I laugh "more like an earthquake" 

Picking up Jared, giving him a bubble bath. Jared playing with the bubbles, I giggle "does my little man love the bubbles?" He giggles splashing. Crystal comes in smiling " I will take it from here sweetie. You have to go get ready, Oliver is waiting for you" I smile nodding "no splashing grandma okay?" 

I kiss Jared's head. Crystal laughs "don't worry he splashes me. Grandma splashes back" I laugh walking away. Hearing Jared laugh, Crystal giggling. Putting on a pretty dress, my hair down in waves. Walking down the stairs Oliver smiling "lets go milady" 

I giggle taking his hand. Walking out of the pack house, as he leads me through the forest. Hearing a waterfall "Oliver where are you taking me?" He smiles "you'll see" He covers my eyes with his hands guiding me. Coming to a stop "Oliver?" 

He chuckles kissing my cheek "you ready to see your surprise?" I smile "yes" He uncovers my eyes. I see the house, we were wanting. I smile really wide looking over at him "is this?" He nods "ours? Yes" I walk in opening the door. 

Seeing everything furnished, a flat screen tv on the wall. The Fireplace right by the couch. The kitchen, equipped with everything I ever wanted. Going into our room our big king sized bed. With some beautiful covers, rushing into Jared's room. Smiling wide gasping his room themed with wolves. The walls painted with stars, and a moon. 

Oliver guides me outside. I see a pool, with a tiny waterfall. A built in bbq pit, and some outdoor furniture. I smile wide "omg babe, it's everything we wanted!" Oliver bends down behind me "but how?" I look down covering my mouth with my hand "omg Oliver!" 

Oliver smiles "Shirley Marie Preston, I have loved you from the moment I first saw you. Than you turned out to be my mate, and you captured my heart even more. Than anyone ever has. I love you so so much. Will you marry me?" 

I smile crying shaking my head "yes! Yes!" Oliver smiles putting the beautiful big diamond ring on my ring finger. He kisses me deeply, I smile wide hugging him. Crystal, and Michael come in with Jared smiling "this is such a pretty house omg!" Michael smiles "what do you think little man?" Jared claps giggling "my thoughts exactly" 

I smile Jared reaching out for me "this is our new home my handsome mischief maker" Jared smiles, with those big dimples of his. Oliver hugs me, and kisses Jared's head "Welcome home" Crystal and Michael smile "welcome to the family my soon to be daughter in law" 

I look up at the stars smiling - I love you mom and dad. I wish you were here. But I know you're watching over me - Jared tugging my hair lightly. I giggle kissing his cheek "my little monster" Jared giggles, as I tickle him - this is going to be a wonderful family memory -