Chapter 13= Road Trip!

Authors Note: The Beach House, they stay in up top

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Packing my bags, throwing them down the stairs. Alpha Michael yells "is that all of it Shirley?" I call out "yeah that Oliver and my things" Putting on a black band shirt tank top, purple converse, and black short shorts. My hair up in a ponytail, grabbing my sunglasses. 

Rushing down the stairs, heading outside. Oliver waiting in his 4 door red jeep. Daisy, Charlotte, Garrett, and Mark. Jumping into the jeep, Alpha Michael starting up his suv.Luna Crystal still in the house. Making sure everything is turned off. 

Luna Crystal smiles, running to the suv smiling "let's go! Road Trip!" She shuts the car boor behind her. Alpha Michael driving off following behind him. I put on the radio hearing our favorite song Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne. 

Daisy, Charlotte, and I start singing "he was a boy she was a girl. Can I make it anymore obvious! He was a punk, she did ballet what more can I say! He wanted her she'd never tell. Secretly she wanted him as well! But all of her friend's stuck up their nose. 

They had a problem with his baggy clothes" The boys chime in making girly voices. Causing us to laugh really loud singing "he was a skater boy! She said see ya later boy! He wasn't good enough for her!" I smile rocking out, my hair blowing in the wind. 

2 Hours Later: 

Waking up to the car coming to a stop. Alpha Michael, making a turn into a big black gates. The double gates, opening seeing palm trees. Pretty sand everywhere, the ocean splashing waves onto the rocks -wow this is so beautiful!- Rain yelps happily + it's more than beautiful. It's breathtaking! + 

I get out of the car smiling really wide. Oliver coming up to me "what do you think baby?" I look over at him "it's so perfect" He smiles kissing my head "I am so glad you like it" Oliver brings our bags to room. Opening the double white doors. I look around amazed - wow this room is huge! -

Oliver putting our bags on the small bedroom couch "here gorgeous" I look over at him smiling "this is amazing" He chuckles "yeah this is my favorite place. That the pack owns" -Wait did he say his parents own this?!- Rain laughs + No and here I thought they rented it + 

Silly wolf with her sarcasm. Rain grins + oh you love me + Sometimes I am not so sure, Rain whimpers + hurtful that hurt my feels + I laugh, what feels? Oliver brings me back to reality, wrapping his arms around me. Pulling me close to him I smile giggling. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

( Sexual Content! You were warned!) 

He picks me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist. Kissing down to my neck, I gasp softly. Feeling Oliver smirk against my neck. He lays me down on our bed, his hands going under my shirt. His hands sliding up my body to my breast. Unclamping my bra, squeezing them in his hands. 

I moan biting my lip. I tug on his shirt, pulling it off him. My hands roaming his body, unbuckling his belt on his pants. He smiles, kissing me deeply. As he pulls off his pants. He kisses down my neck, to my jaw line. Kissing down to my breast, starting to suck on them. 

I moan gasping "mm baby don't tease me" He chuckles. He slips off my underwear, throwing his to the side. Noticing his huge erection - fuck! What has he been feeding that thing? - Rain starts purring + I don't know but I wanna hide that roller coaster + I think you need to stop looking at wolf illustrated. Rain gasps + Wolf Illustrated isn't porn! + Uh-huh sure it isn't Rain. 

He looks into my eyes grinning "you do know I can hear what you and your wolf are saying?" my eyes go wide. He laughs "your wolf is a horny one" I laugh "shut up" He leans down and kisses me deeply, his tongue entering my mouth. His tongue massaging with mine. 

As he puts his partner inside me. Wrenching at the pain, Oliver moving inside me slowly. The pain easing each time he moves. I moan my legs gripping his waist. He groans "god baby your so tight. Feels so good!" 

I moan louder as he goes fast. I grip his back with my nails arching my back. Hearing Oliver groan, Rain purring in my head. Oliver moves even faster in me, causing me to lose it. Moaning louder running my fingers through his hair moaning "Oliver! I am about to!" Oliver breathing heavily groaning "me too baby, me too!" 

He groans loud, feeling him releasing inside me - wait did we use protection?! -  Rain grins + nope girly you didn't + Well fuck. Rain laughs + Nothing is wrong with having pups with your mate. Relax + She is right, I am mated with Oliver. If I get pregnant, oh well at least I am having pups with my mate.