Chapter 12= Schools Out For The Week

Sitting down in the kitchen, waiting for breakfast.Oliver sitting with me as I sip my coffee. Luna Crystal making breakfast for us. Daisy, Charlotte, Mark, and Garrett. Come in, Daisy going to get some coffee. Sitting down, next to Garrett. 

Alpha Michael comes into the kitchen, sighing. Walking over to his wife, kissing her head. Oliver looks at his dad "any word from Principal Henry?" His dad frowns "no school for a week. Until we figure out who did this" 

Crystal gasp "it's that bad babe?" Oliver's dad nods "yes Frank doesn't know who did this, and until we do. He thinks it isn't safe for the students" Crystal nods smiling over at all of us. Putting down the Pancakes, sausage, and eggs "dig in everyone!" We smile eating breakfast as a pack. 

Daisy smiles "oh! Oh! I have an idea! Let's all go to the mall today? Than have a camp out!" We all smile, Oliver's parents smile "you kids have fun, and be on the lookout" We nod running up to our rooms. Getting dressed. 

Time Skip: 

At the mall, as we all goof around. Laughing going from store, to store. Oliver smiles at me, wrapping his arms around me. Mark, Oliver, and Garrett smile at us "we're going to go to the video game stores" 

Daisy, Charlotte, and I smile as we walk into Hot Topic. I see a beautiful corset black dress "omg this is so gorgeous!" Daisy claps giggling "omg Shir you have to buy it. It's so you!" I smile really wide. Picking up some tripp skinny jeans, band shirts. 

The boys coming back smiling at us. Oliver kisses my head "lets go get ready for our camp out?" I smile, as we follow the rest of our friends out of the mall. Driving back to the pack house, the sunsetting. Oliver, and the boys setting up the tents outside. 

Alpha Michael lighting the bonfire, Crystal Oliver's mom. Bringing out some smores for us smiling "I thought you'd like some smores" We smile giggling "thank you Luna" Garrett gets up "okay everyone ready for a scary story?" 

We all clap laughing "yes let's do it!" Garrett smirks "on a night like tonight, it has been said. That a scary creature lurks in the forest. Hunting, waiting for a stupid fool. To call out his name, He won't come out willingly. Oh no he won't hunt you unless you speak the foul words of the damned. Summoning his soul, to you" 

Charlotte clings to Mark, Daisy hugging her pillow. Garrett laughs "No one speaks the word "Skeleous I seek you. If you do he will come, and you best hope he doesn't find you. Cause if he does" Mark, and Oliver gone Daisy, Charlotte, and I look around - I don't like this!- 

Garrett smirks "he will get you!" Mark, and Oliver jump out of nowhere. Daisy, Charlotte, and I scream falling over. We glare at the boys, who are laughing. Daisy, Charlotte, and I look over at cans of cheese. We smirk, running after them. Spraying them with cheese, giggling. 

Oliver, Mark, and Garrett brings out whipping cream. Smearing it on our hair, and faces, we squeal laughing yelling "you guys are assholes!" Rain smiles + I love nights like this + I smile smearing some whipping cream. In Oliver's face laughing - Yeah nights like this are the best -