Chapter 9= Wait Am I Really Catching Feelings?

It's been a long week. With moving into the pack house, to fighting with Oliver. About accepting the mate bond, just feels like my brain is going to explode. With all the shit, I've had to come to realization. That it is never going to go away, no matter how hard I try. 

Walking into school, seeing Oliver and our friends. Just ignoring them walking past grabbing my History book from my locker. Slamming it shut. Seeing Oliver leaning against it, staring me down. I sigh groaning my eyes "what Oliver?" 

He glances at me "you know what Shirley. You need to come hang out with your friends. Stop distancing yourself like this" Rains pips in + he is right you know + I roll my eyes, turning my heels. Ignoring Oliver heading to my first period class. 

- Just focus on your school work Shirley. Don't worry about them- Sitting down at my desk. Seeing that Daisy, and Charlotte have changed seats Rains scuffs + I don't blame them. You've been treating them like shit + 

A little part of me feels hurt. But the other part, just doesn't want to care. Carrying on writing down the Mrs. Walsons notes -Oh well can't worry about stupid wolf shit right now - 

Skip To Lunch Time: 

Sitting at a table far in the corner. Eating my salad spotting Oliver, and our friend group. Walking over to me "oh god what stunt are they about to pull?" Oliver sits down with me smiling "We're going to sit with you" I roll my eyes "whatever"  

Garrett pulls Daisy into his lap, watching them glancing down at my salad. Rain smirks + Your feeling depressed. You could have that +  I sigh - Sure I want something like that. But I don't want Oliver - Rain groans + well to bad that's who the moon goddess. Choose for you + 

Oliver watching my expressions closely *You want what Daisy and Garrett have. Shirley, you have what they have already * I glare at him - Get out of my head Oliver! -  He glares at me, pulling me into his lap * not until you see that what you want. Is already in front of you * 

My heart starts to beat race. Feeling myself to start to blush - No, No I can't give in - Rain smiles wide + give in please. Be happy! +  Oliver smiles wide, kissing my cheek. Nuzzling his face into my neck. 

I start to smile, Oliver glances up. Looking into my eyes. Smiling bringing his hand up caressing, my cheek with his thumb. His nose touching mine gently. Rain jumping for joy + yes kiss us! + His lips locking with mine. Feeling fireworks, erupting in my head. Rain smiling wide. 

Hearing our friends going "OoOoO!!!" Oliver, and I pull away from each other smiling. I start to blush hiding my face, into his chest. Daisy, Charlotte look at me pointing "look at Shir she is blushing!! Aww soo cute!" 

Rain my wolf giggles + you're finally starting to like him aren't you? + I smile looking around at our friends. Laughing, and Oliver throwing grapes at them. Telling them to shut up - yeah maybe I am -