Ch. 1 Meeting the Dorito

Author's Note

Btw [Y/N], Dipper & Mable are 18 in this just so you know Bill is 19, ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

PS: I'll be updating and fixing my grammar in the future so plz tell me, If I messed up on a part so I can fix it and make it better for future viewers

________________________________

[Y/N]'s POV

"I can't believe I'm on my way to live at gravity falls," You thought as you had just seen the sign that says, "WELCOME TO GRAVITY FALLS. While sitting on the bus.

"Welp... I guess I have to try and find the mystery shack. Just to see my best friends in the entire wide world, Mable and Dipper Pines." I thought while I was looking out the window, as the bus was slowly coming to a stop.

"I can't wait to see them. I haven't seen them, since we were all 10 years old... Wow, It has been 8 years. Jeez, time does go fast" I thought as I heard the bus driver yell out, "LAST STOP, GRAVITY FALLS".

I smiled and, grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder as I grabbed my carry-on bag, as I walked off the bus and went on my phone and started watching "My Hero Academia, While waiting for Dipper and Mable.

As I feel as if someone was watching me, and I look up from my phone and look around I see a figure in the trees, and blink and look back at the trees and see nothing. "That's weird? Thought I saw something..." I mutter to myself.

(BECAUSE I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING MEEEEEE, SOMEBODY'S ~~~. No? Plz someone get the reference...)

Bill's POV

My eyes widen, and I hide behind the tree. "Phew... Wait... How did the human see me? I'm in the mindscape... I wonder who that human is... and how she could do that..." I say to myself while floating around in circles.

"But she was beautiful... I might try and make her my wife... My queen. Yeah... It has a nice ring to it..." I say while smirking at the thought of it.

_______________________________

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the short chapter remember this is my first ever story so yeah but I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote on this book anyway, Remember Reality is an illusion the Universe is a Hologram buy gold BYEEEEE

-Cookie Out