~Chapter 7~

~ Key symbols ~

Bill -

(Y/N) - ❄️

Mable-⭐️

Dipper - 🌲

Soos - ?

Stan -💰

Ford - 🎓

Wendy - 🚰

~Previously~

"I did not! I just run more then you... and more faster" I say before walking into the shack and walk to the kitchen. "Wait what? Hey! I run fast!" Dipper exclaims, as he walks into the kitchen and sits down in one of the chairs. "Yeah, sure you do" [Y/N] mutter sarcastically. "What was that?" Dipper asks. "Hm? Oh I said yeah, alright then?" [Y/N] said "...thank god I think of things fast." [Y/N] thought in her head.

"Oh, alright. Hey, are you gonna call, the pizza place?" Dipper asks. "Yeah, sure I guess I can?" [Y/N] says, while picking up the phone and dialing the pizza place.

~Now~

~Dipper's POV~

"Sooo" I say while trying to think of something to do while waiting with [Y/N] for the pizza to arrive. "So?" [Y/N] asks me while tilting her head. God why does she look so flipping cute right now... [WHAT THE HELL, DID I JUST WRITEEEEE... AHHHHHHHHHH.... I need mental help...]

"Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?!" [Y/N] questions while she freaks out. "Hm? Oh nope! Sorry! You don't have anything on your face, Don't worry. But I was just thinking about what to do while we wait for the pizza." I say to her as she starts to calm down.

"Oh... I um... Definitely... uh knew that?" [Y/N] tells me while smiling confused and I laugh a little. "Yeah sure, you did" I say while smiling at her.

"I did! I knew that!" [Y/N] exclaims to me. "Okay, if you say so" I reply to her. "I did!" [Y/N] says while slapping my arm playfully. "Okay Okay! Fine you did!" I say back to her while laughing as she hits my arm playfully.

"Hmph" [Y/N] says while crossing her arms and looking the other way from me.

"Oh come on, your not mad at me are you?" I ask her and all I heard was silence.

"Y/n... look I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" I tell her pleadingly and I see her look at me smiling.

"I knew you'd feel bad and I got a sorry out of you!" Y/n says while smiling and laughing.

I looked at her surprised. Wasn't she just sad? She was faking it? Oh I am definitely getting back at her for that...

"Wait you were just acting?" I asked completely confused and I just see her making a stupid smile while she was nodding.

"SERIOUSLY?! So I felt bad for nothing?!" I yelled at her. "Well I wouldn't say for nothing but kind of?" She said while smiling a little.

Y/N just smiled and laughed, I started to laugh with her. "Alright alright fine. I won't be angry at you. Or get back at you" I told her.

"You were gonna get back at me?" Y/N asks confused. "Uh, no? I wasn't! Well not yet. I mean!" I said randomly saying random things.

That I didn't mean to say! Well now she'll be expecting me to get back at her. So, instead I won't get back at her, until she's caught off guard. Then I'll get back at her.

"Hello?! Why do you keep zoning out?" Y/N says.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was just thinking." I say to her after I stopped apparently zoning out.

Which I was not aware that I was zoning out. I mean who can tell that they're looking at someone while zoning out and possibly creeping the other person out? Okay that sounds creepy. No wonder people get weirded out.

I heard the doorbell ring. "Oh it's the pizza, finally!" Y/N exclaims. "It came earlier then I thought it would." I say confused.

"That's because you were zoning out for twenty minutes straight." Y/N says while looking at me. "Oh I was? Oops. Sorry about that." I say apologizing to her.

"It's fine, I'm used to it. I mean I zone out a lot too. Usually to people who bore me. Or I zone out when teachers talk to me." Y/N says while smiling.

"Oh." I say as a basically mumbled it. Y/N and goes to the front door to answer the door so we can get our pizza.

_____________________
I'M BACK!!! How have you guys been? Sorry I haven't been on Wattpad lately. I've been on tiktok recently. Making anime edits. But I finally decided to finish this chapter that I had half written. Even though I should be sleeping right now... but whatever, who cares about sleep? Anyways how have you guys been? Hope everyone has had a great start to the new year!

Anyways goodbye and have a wonderful day/night!