~Chapter 6 Hanging out with Dipper~

~ Author's Note ~

Hello, everyone I am so sorry for not writing for a while, but here is the new chapter. I've just been busy with school work, and dealing with Family Issues, But I hope everyone is having a great 2021.

~ Key symbols ~

Bill -

(Y/N) - ❄️

Mable-⭐️

Dipper - 🌲

Soos - ?

Stan -💰

Ford - 🎓

Wendy - 🚰

~Previously~

"Yeah I'm fine, just thought something or Someone was watching me," You said while smiling and rubbing the back of your neck.

"Oh yeah, I have that a lot too," Dipper said looking down at his feet 'I shouldn't be liking [Y/N] she still thinks of me as her friend...' Dipper thought looking down.

But you noticed "Dippy are you okay?" You asked, worried "Huh? oh umm perfectly fine" Dipper says while forcing a smile, and you smile back.

"Well, I don't want you to be feeling sad," you say as you smile brightly.

🌲~Dipper's POV ~🌲

I start to smile at [Y/N] as she says that. "Hey... Don't worry about me [N/N]... I'm fine" I say as I put my hand on [Y/N]'s left shoulder and I smile brightly at her. "Alright? Now try not to worry about me so much, Okay? I'm fine, I promise." I say smiling at her.

[Y/N] smiles and laughs and hugs me, "That's great! I don't want to see you sad or gloomy... I hate seeing my friends like that. Now, Wanna go explore? Maybe we can try and find a cliff that has a great spot for the sunset!" [Y/N] says smiling and laughing a little, and I smile more. 

"Yeah, Sounds like a plan. Now let's go, because the sun's gonna go down in 40 minutes." I say, looking at [Y/N]. "Then Let's go now!" [Y/N] exclaims "Wait, what- WOAH" I yell out as [Y/N] drags me down the stairs and out of the house.

"BYE, GRUNKLE STAN!" I hear [Y/N] yell out, as she drags me out of the door. I smile at her, and start daydreaming as she drags me out of the door.

Then boom, I tripped while daydreaming, How embarrassing... "Dipper, are you okay?" [Y/N] asks as she helps me up... She's so nice... "Hm? Yeah, I'm fine." I say while standing up with [Y/N]'s help. "Now, let's go to the cliff" I say, while walking with [Y/N] to the cliff.

[Y/N] starts running ahead of me, to the cliff. "Hey! Wait, up [Y/N]!" I yell after her, as I run after her. "Then come on, slowpoke!" [Y/N] Yells back at me, as she makes it to the top of the cliff. "Hey! I am not a slowpoke" I say, as I make it to the top of the cliff.

"Yeah, you are~" [Y/N] says teasing me while smiling. "Am not" I say getting in front of her. "Are too~" [Y/N] says with her face close to mind, and she notices, how close we are and she pulls away and becomes flustered. "O-Oh look! the sun is s-setting!" [Y/N] stutters out.

I start smiling at her, while she's flustered and I shake my head and look at the sunset. "...It's so pretty" [Y/N] says completely distracted by the sunset, forgetting about what just happened. "Yeah... It really is" I say, while looking at the sunset. "You don't know how bad I wanted to say "Not as beautiful as you" but I didn't want her to hate me, or things to get awkward, or possibly mess up my friendship with her, because she's such a great friend to me..." I thought to myself, as I spaced out while looking at the sunset.

"Dip? Dippy? Dipper? Hellooo? Earth to dipper?" [Y/N] says snapping me out of my train of thought. "Huh?" I say confused. "You good? you were spaced out for 5 minutes,  what were you thinking about, that made you space out for 5 minutes?" [Y/N] says curious. 

"Hm. Oh, I was just thinking about how um pretty the sunset looks! and how sunsets are the best time to go outside, because of the beauty and nice things, there are?" I say, which wasn't fair from the truth... I just left out a ton of things...

~❄️(Y/N)❄️~

"Oh, Um... alright? I guess, that makes sense on why you would space out over that" I say confused but understanding what Dipper means. "Anyways, let's go back to the Shack. It's dinner time, and I don't think we want cold pizza" Dipper says looking at me. "Yeah... Last one there, has to let Mable Dress them up!" I yell, while running to the shack as Dipper runs behind me. I of course win, and beat Dipper "Oh come on! You definitely cheated!" Dipper says while trying to catch his breath.

"I did not! I just run more then you... and more faster" I say before walking into the shack and walk to the kitchen. "wait what? Hey! I run fast!" Dipper exclaims, as he walks into the kitchen and sits down in one of the chairs. "Yeah, sure you do" I mutter sarcastically. "What was that?" Dipper asks. "Hm? Oh I said yeah, alright then?" I say... thank god I think of things fast.

"Oh, alright. Hey you gonna call, the pizza place?" Dipper asks. "yeah, sure I guess I can?" I say, while picking up the phone and dialing the pizza place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~971 words

~Author's note~

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy. This new chapter! Sorry about the late updates, I've been busy lately with my life, but now I'm gonna try and update as much as I can, I hope this was a long enough chapter?

Anyways hope you enjoy and plz comment any suggestions or plz vote this chapter? anyways have an amazing day! 

- Cookie C. Out