。♡02♡。 Smitten

Start from the beginning

Locking myself up in a room and playing music while sketching my imagination down was the only escape.

But sometimes I would feel so down and need someone to talk but never had anyone around.

Too much of anxiety and tensions that I became habitual of it and my mind became blank. I was not sure if everything that was happening was okay or not. I was just lost.

🌸🌸🌸

Just like the day, my feet dragged me to the same place once again after school.

I was following the tracks while looking down. When I reached a little afar. I could hear the sound of wind chimes and piano. The sound of threshing leaves was mixing with that sound. Just as aesthetic as it could be.

I froze in my tracks when I caught him in front of me again. He being him, was busy talking to animals in that garden in front of the church. His little cat, 'Miss. Daisy' if I'm sure, was purring after every question he raised. Just a cute interaction between them.

After being satisfied with his conversation with the cat he fed up some birds and started watering the plants and I was standing there lost in him.

He turned back around to find me standing like a fool who now looked at the ground out of nervousness.

I could feel my blood reaching up to my ears as he walked closer to me.

"Oh hi Mister, nice to see you here. How was your day?" His eyes curved into the most beautiful way again. His smile was so breathtaking.

"Huh?" It was all that my mouth could escape. I looked back and around, wondering if he was talking to me or someone else.

"Yes you Jungkook, how was your day?" He asked again, his voice was almost melting me down.

"M-mine?" I pointed at me and he chuckled.

"Yes yes you" he put down the water container from his hands to now rest his arms on the small wall boundary of the church, the only barrier between us.

I massaged my nape nervously and looked down as he paid his attention to me.

"It was o-okay"

"Ah, I can see you stuttering, you're alright? Want some water or are you tired dear?" He asked and I was so stunned with the word being used for me.

"D-dear?" I asked, not believing the word he uttered.

"Yes dear, we all are God's dearly children. So are you. Well you want some water?" He asked again and I was traumatized by his humbleness.

No one ever in my life treated me this way, not even my own mother.

"No, I'm okay," I said and stepped backwards.

"Ah you're leaving? So early? What happened? Were you looking for something or someone? May I help you?" He asked so many questions at once and I just was shaking my mouth to form a sentence but I had no specific reason to tell him what I was doing there.

His eyes formed a round doe shape. Confused with my actions, his lips were forming a pout. The light rays dispersing through the dense leaves were falling on his face. His crimson freckles were highlighting the beauty on his face. Just too good to be true.

"Are you lost?" He asked.

I looked at him and sadness took over me. Yes, I was lost. Both mentally and physically.

"Don't worry dear, just be calmed and tell God what's wrong. He surely will help you and everyone around you." He smiled again in an endearing manner as he slowly leaned to the wall which was as tall as his legs.

I finally shared a smile with him. I just didn't have to say a single word. He just knew everything as if he was reading my gestures.

"Aww you finally smiled, I didn't know you got dimples too. So pretty." He complimented me and my heart started throbbing crazily.

I get dimples? I never knew.

Just then his cat reached upto me and was rubbing its back on my feet and I carried her in my hands.

"Meow" she licked my nose as I brought it's pretty face close to mine.

"Aww I am glad you are getting along very well. Can't wait to see you two being friends. You should come more often" He whispered as he admired our bonding.

"R-really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes it's God's place and everyone is welcomed here. So are you my dear friend."

Dear? Friend?

His humbleness was too much to take.

"Thanks" I replied to him.

He cracked up in a smile again and it was so beautiful to not to look at.

This journey of friendship lessened my burden of anxiety and tension. Is it worth a friend like him? I never knew.

 Is it worth a friend like him? I never knew

°•°•°★★★°•°•°•

Well first of all how are you all???

And second Are you enjoying it?