Chapter 4

Shina watched over the girl, day in day out. Even when the girl killed herself she couldn't do anything about it. Shina never thought Katie would be right, death surly isn't the end all right, it's just the beginning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Sage's POV)•

"This may sound fucked up but I'm glad," I smiled.

"Hm?"

"Well it's just, I always thought that my birth mom didn't want me so I'm glad that I was loved," I felt like crying.

She smirked, "I guess you would be."

"But fuck was my dad an asshole!" I said.

"I know right, like you have no idea how much I wanted to bash his face in!"

Shina and I talked about my birth parents, mostly about how cool my mom was, and how my birth dad was a little bitch. After a while of talking I went back to training, I through a kuni, and missed. I through another kuni, and missed.

"You suck," Shina said snickering.

"SHUT UP IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!"

"Than do you want some help?"

"What, you're gunna teach me how to throw?" I said like a sassy bitch.

"No, but I'm gunna get someone who can, follow me," She walking away.

"Wait for me!" I said as I grabbing my bag.

We walked to the edge of town Until we stopped at a place with the Uchiha clan symbol. As we walked in I noticed that the whole place was a legit ghost town.

"Shina why are we here?" I asked

"Well since most of the Uchiha's were ninjas they could help you with your training,"

"So I'm training with ghosts?"

"Exactly!"

"Great," I rolling my eyes.

•(few min later)•

"So you want us to train you?" The ghost leader said.

"Well I mean you guys were pretty badass," I said.

"No we refuse we will not teach an outsider our way!" The head ghost yelled.

I sighed, "fine I now am officially part of the Uchiha clan!"

The ghosts looked absolutely mortified. They told me that this isn't a game and that I shouldn't disrespect them, but I didn't back down. The ghosts ended up talking for quite a long time, and in the end they reluctantly agreed.

We walked to the woods, not where I was before but pretty close. We started off with what hand signs I have to learn to do the transformation jutsu. It took a lot of work but in the end it was worth it.

"Let's stop for today we'll pick this up tomorrow," Ghost gramps said.

•(Time skip)•

I collapsed on my bed, "thank god!"

I had never longed for my bed this bad in my life, my eyes shut as soon as they hit the pillow.

•(Next day)•

The next day I was so exhausted because of the fucking Uchiha's, they ran me so ragged that I slept through my alarm, and even when I got up my whole body was sore. I looked at my alarm clock and noticed I was super late, I got ready at record speed and ran out the door. I ignored the pain and soldiered on.

•(Time skip)•

'5, 4, 3, 2, 1.' I counted down in my head

"Time!" I yelled as I made it in the classroom right on time.

"Well nice to see you're on time today," Iruka said. "By the way have you seen Naruto?"

"No," I said shaking my head.

"Ok, go take a seat," Iruka said.

I sat next to some random person in the back close to the window. About an hour or two later Naruto was tied up in the front of the classroom. Then We all had to do the transformation jutsu, but I just zoned out for the most of part. I think the best part of my day was when Naruto turned into that hot naked chick. Literally my 3 favorite things.

•(After class)•

After class Naruto was forced to stay after to talk to Iruka.

"Good luck!" I said giving him a thumbs up.

"Hey whatever happened to no man left behind?" He yelled.

I ran to my apartment and quickly shut the door behind me. I need some food and I need it now, I opened the fridge to find it empty. I sighed.

"I'm so stupid," I said musings to myself, "I haven't bought anything yet. I don't eat breakfast, I ate lunch at the academy, Ok so I guess I'll just go to gramps and ask for money," god what a pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited~

Ok so I combined this chapter with next one too make it longer, so please excuse the mess. I've been sick and I'm on spring break so I thought I would work on my story's. anyways peace out nerd.