Prologue

•(Sages POV)•

I've always thought I would be stronger that this, suicide seemed like the only option at the time, maybe that's why I got a second chance, I was shown that life wasn't so bad.

I remember that day so vividly, I had gotten into a fight with a classmate of mine, and I was suspended for 3 days, I didn't kill myself because of the fight, I killed myself because I was scared of what my family would think. I had never gotten into trouble before, nonetheless a fight. So I ran away, and did something stupid.

I don't know if I regret killing myself, in one hand I got to do something you only dream about, but in the other hand I left my friends and family behind, never to be seen again.

I remember not thinking it through. I was a mess, I couldn't stop crying and I just wanted the pain to go away, while the bathtub was filling up I wrote a note to my family, telling them that I was sorry and I loved them, I thanks them for giving me a home, mostly I wanted them to know that there was nothing they could do.

I remember thinking 'am I really gunna die?' But as soon as I started to regret I it was already too late.

'I wish I could of been born in a world where I would have been more useful than I am here," that was my last thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited~

Pic of Sage~

I'm sorry if the first chapter is super dark but it won't be, and I know it's a short chapter but they'll be longer I promise, peace out nerds.