Chapter 1

'I wish I could of been born in a world where I would have been more useful than I am here," that was my last thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Sage's POV)•

Darkness that's all I saw. I felt nothing but darkness but than,

Thud

"Ow what the fuck?" I yelled.

I looked around in confusion I'm in the freaking woods! I don't even live near the woods! This isn't how I expected death to be like. But why the woods it's like the stupidest thing in the world like, 'wow let's make the afterlife a freaking forest!'

"Hello Sage," a hooded lady said while walking into the small clearing. "Come with me Sage and don't ask questions we don't have time."

"Um creepy but why did you call me Sage that isn't my name?"

"Yah I know but doesn't it bring up memory's." She said. "Oh and you should cover up you're eye, you can get an eye patch when you get there," She said while handing me a piece of cloth.

"Ok but where is 'there'?"

"I SAID NO QUESTIONS!" She snapped leaving me to fear for my life.

•(few min later)•

Holy crap! Yah ok I hit my head when I died. It's the fucking leaf village from Naruto! So what do I do? Walk in? Scream about what the fuck is going on? Well if it's real than I'm gunna meet team 7 and more, no this is way too good to be true

"Um lady what is going on?" I said looking at her.

"It's ok just go and ask them if you can go see the hokage," she said with a closed eye smile then started to walk back into the woods. "Bye Sage I have a feeling you'll see me again," She said.

"Um excuse me miss you can't be here," A guy said. (don't remember the name)

"Um yah, um can you take me to the hokage?" I said.

"Yah like we let strangers talk to the hokage," He said sarcastically.

"Go home little girl," the other one said.

"But I have no where to go," I said turning on the water works.

"Um ok I guess," With that I got my way.

•(few min later, again)•

Ok so I'm not good at meeting people and here I am standing in front of the old man and Kakashi Hatake (he was in here before I came and I told him to stay I also yelled 'David Bowie' in his face but whatever) but I don't know what to say:

'Hi I'm Sage and I'm from another demotion and I think I'm in the afterlife because I committed suicide!' Yah I don't think so.

"Excuse me,"

"Oh yah sorry I'm not good at meeting people eventhoughIalreadytechnicalalreadyknowyou," I rambled.

"........."

"Ok that probably wasn't the best way to start off," I admitted "but I swear I'm not a spy- wait does that make me sound more like a spy?" Shit I'm not good at this.

"So what do we do hokage-sama?" Kakashi asked.

"Well you could send my to the academy and give me an apartment if Naruto is still there," I said.

"Yes he is but-" Gramps said.

"No buts, butts are for slapping," said.

Gramps giggled at that one, I mean who wouldn't it's the one of the best jokes I have.

"So can I got to the academy and have my own apartment?"

"We don't even know your name and you expect an apartment?" Kakashi said lazily.

"Ok fine, my name is  Sage," I

"No last name?" Gramps asked.

"Nope."

"Ok I'll set it up," gramps said smiling.

I did a happy dance and Kakashi just sighed and got his pervy book out.

"Oh and I want to be in the same team with him when he gets assigned to Kakashi as the sensei," I said.

Kakashi just sighed and left while gramps did the stuff for me. Gramps gave me a pretty cheap apartment and I'm supposed to start at the Academy tomorrow, After I left I wondered about for a while realizing that I was completely lost. I looked up from the paper and see a mop of blond spiky hair in an orange jumpsuit.

"Hey you!" I yelled running up to him, "Um hi I'm Sage I'm new to the village can you help me out?" I showed him my new address.

A light blush formed on his cheeks and he mumbling a yes. While walking we passed a store for ninjas. Naruto waited outside because the shop keeper didn't like him. I got a few ninja tools and fixed up my outfit to be more ninja like. When I finished shopping I had my clothes I came here with and a few ninja accessories, I told the shop keeper that I was the hokages granddaughter and to just send the bill to him.

"I had no idea you're the old mans granddaughter!" Naruto yelled.

"Well I'm not, it was just a little white lie," I said while snickering.

We walked in silence rarely talk, but it wasn't awkward or anything it was nice I could just feel that he was already comfortable with me. I would sometimes freak out about things we saw on the way to my new place and he would just laugh at me or even freak out with me.

"Well I'll be seeing you Naruto," I said as I waved goodbye.

As I got inside my apartment I started to undress leaving just my underwear and shirt on. As I went to take off the cloth the lady gave me pain shot threw my eye like a lightning Bolt, it was so painful that I feel to the ground, but as soon as it was there it was gone. As I looked up I saw a lady with brown hair and blue eyes standing right in front of me. She seemed shocked that I could see her. I freaked out and closed my eyes as I fell back to the ground. I opened my left eye to find nothing, I tied the cloth back around my eye and decided that I needed to buy an eyepatch. I crawled into the bed and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would find me soon, but like always it remained lost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited~

Pic of the outfit Sage is wearing, yes it's polyvore, I'm that lame. Anyways tell me is there are any grammar errors, and peace out nerds.