Chapter 2

As I went to take off the cloth the lady gave me pain shot threw my eye like a lightning Bolt, it was so painful that I feel to the ground, but as soon as it was there it was gone. As I looked up I saw a lady with brown hair and blue eyes standing right in front of me. She seemed shocked that I could see her. I freaked out and closed my eyes as I fell back to the ground. I opened my left eye to find nothing, I tied the cloth back around my eye and decided that I needed to buy an eyepatch. I crawled into the bed and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would find me soon, but like always it remained lost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I woke up, I got ready and walked around town for a bit, realizing I have no idea where the fuck I am. I asked a few people for instructions to the academy, but in the end I still managed to get lost.

As I was walking around I found a store with an eyepatch, it was just a normal black eyepatch but something about it spoke to me. I used the rest of the money from my world, and bought the eyepatch. I put it on quickly, with my bad eye closed. I don't want another incident like the other day.

After what seemed like forever of wandering around I finally found the academy. When I got there I saw a lady waiting for me outside.

"Hello miss, are you Sage?" She asked.

"Yes it's nice to meet you," I bowed.

"Ok follow me," She walked into the academy.

I followed the lady around until we stopped outside of a classroom, she told me to wait so she could talked to my soon to be teacher and classmates. After a few minutes of staring into space I was told too come in.

"Hi everyone, my name's Sage......uhm I just moved here...... so yah," I said awkwardly.

"Ok nice to meet you Sage I'm Iruka-sensei now any questions class?" Iruka said.

"How old are you?" Fangirl 1 said.

"Where you from?" Fangirl 2 said.

"Do you like anyone here?" Ino said.

"Why is your hair like that?" Fangirl 4 said.

"Oh ok that's a lot, My age is not necessary, I'm from my mothers womb, no why would I, I don't even know any of you- andI'mgayso... Oh and because I want to," I said, Wow that was a lot.

"Ok Sage take that seat over Sasuke, Sasuke raise your h-"

"Nah I know who he is," I said as I walked to talk my seat.

"Ok class now let's talk about the clone jutsu-"

•(After class)•

"Sage!" Naruto yelled.

"Hey Naruto," I said.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gunna go here?!"

"Oh I guess I forgot," I said. "Sorry about that," I scratched the back of my head apologetically.

"Are you kidding me?!" He yelled.

"No, sorry, hey do you wanna get some ramen?"

"Sure but I'm broke!"

"Same," I said.

"We can go eat some ramen at my place, it's not fancy though," he said.

"I'd love that!" I said with the biggest smile.

We left the school Naruto kept talking about ramen, miso ramen, pork Ramen, etc.

•(at Naruto's place)•

"Thanks for the food!" We said at the same time.

We broke our chopsticks and dug in. We ate in silence enjoying our cheap meal. After we ate we started talking about this and that, after a while I got up t, I immediately got rid of that spoiled milk, what I gotta help a brother out, even if I don't ship it.

"Naruto it's getting late I think I should go home now I have to train!" I yelled standing up.

"Ok bye see you tomorrow!" Naruto said with a big smile.

•(at woods)•

I drew a target so I could do better at aiming, I'm super bad and I've been training for like 20 minutes and still can't hit close to the target. I collapsed on the ground my hair on my side bang fell reviling my eye. Pain shot threw my eye, but just like last time it left in a few seconds. That lady from last time was there looking at me.

"Who are you, and why are you stalking me?!" I yelled.

"Wait you can see me?" She asked looking surprised.

"Duh!"

"Hey no need to be sassy, anyways I'm Shina and I'm dead-"

"Wait dead but how!?" I yelled pointing at her.

"You're one to talk you killed yourself a few days ago!" Shina stated.

"Ok good point, but why are you stalking me?!"

"I'm not stalking you I'm guarding you!"

"Guarding me from what?"

"Well I'm kinda like a guardian angle but I'm a ghost, I guarded over you in life so now I must guard over you in death,"

"So you're a stalker?" She fell to the ground.

"No, let me start from the beginning," She said getting comfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited~

Ok I hope you liked it! And like always tell me if there are any grammar errors, and peace out nerds.