Fab5 chuckled at it as Ayan raised his hands up in surrender.
---------------------------------

The day next to the party went out pity much in a blur and before they knew they landed back in Mumbai. To avoid the media, they had Cabir's car waiting for them on the runway itself from where Cabir drove everyone back home.

They dropped off dhruliya first, followed by Mukti after which they headed towards MaNan's when Cabir spoke up,
Cabir: Manik... I m dropping u guys off at the Malhotra Mansion only, Navya is waiting for me with her parents and I have got to rush.

Manik chuckled at him before shaking his head,
Manik: Scared of madam's parents are we?

Cabir: Not scared... But I would definitely want my fiance's father to like me. The old man is too much for punctuality if u ask me!

Nandini: I m sure the old man wouldn't like u saying that about him or even calling him that.
Nandini said smirking at him while cabir rolled his eyes.

Cabir: And who is gonna tell him?

Nandini: I could tell Navya..
Nandini said with a shrug, making Cabir's eyes snap towards the rearview mirror, looking at her in horror.

Cabir: U Wouldn't...

Nandini smiled sweetly at him while Manik laughed out loud,
Manik: Concentrate on the road before u get us killed, u fool.

Cabir: U two are the worst best friends anyone could ever have...

Nandini: Well, thank you!

Cabir: Stop being so proud lady... Especially You! I don't even know why I bare with you.

Nandini leaned forward between their seats and whispered near Cabir's ear,
Nandini: Because I m awesome... And u love me!

A genuine smile crept onto Cabir's face as Nandini sat back when Manik turned towards her with his eyebrows raised,
Manik: Did u just flirt with him right in front of me?

Nandini: What if I did?
Nandini asked with a smirk, making Manik shake his head at her with an intimidating smile.

Manik: Then u r surely gonna pay for it, just let us get home before I-

Cabir: Ohk people keep ur bedroom adventures to urself please and get out of my car!
Cabir said as he stopped the car right in front of the Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini blushed hard while Manik hit Cabir's shoulder, making him yelp.
Manik: Jerk!

Cabir: Same to you Loser...

Manik: Says the one who is using 'Same to you'...
Manik said shaking his head in amusement.

Nandini: Bye Cabir... Have fun with the in-laws!

Cabir: I will... See u guys tommorow at the site!
Cabir said before starting the car again as he drove off. Manik turned towards Nandini to find her smiling broadly at him.

Manik: Mind if I ask, why are u smiling?

Nandini: So that u tell me how much u love my smile and then be kind enough to carry me in ur arms to the car and then maybe even all the way up to our apartment and onto our bed.
She said keeping the smile intact while Manik chuckled shaking his head at her and walked closer to her, pulling her towards himself before he picked her up in his arms and turned towards the door.

Manik: And why should I take all that trouble when I can just carry u up to our bed in here...

Nandini nodded at him, leaning her head onto his chest taking in a deep breath, closing her eyes at his scent.
Nandini: Are u hungry? I'll cook something up for you, I asked the entire staff to take up a few days until Mom and Dad get back.