Character Sheet

Real Name: Matsuda Taiyou
In-game name: Ryudo
Class: Magic Brawler
-Good at both close range combat and fighting at a distance, it also has good speed and reflexes, however it has less defense and low survivability.
Real appearance:

(Art not mine)

In-game Appearance:

(Art not mine, also the Gauntlets he is wearing is the standard for of your weapon

(Art not mine, also the Gauntlets he is wearing is the standard for of your weapon.)

He also wear a black sleeveless coat.

Weapon: Transforming Gauntlets that have different names with different forms.

Forms: ————> Direction of names

(Not mine, credits to the owner

(Not mine, credits to the owner.)

Diablos
-boost flame magic proficiency and boosts speed by x2
Covira
-boosts lightning magic proficiency and gives the ability to paralyse 15 opponents at the same time.
Hestia
-boost nature magic proficiency and gives divine protection that lets the user shrug off 10 attacks if the user so wishes to.
Magano
-boost poison magic proficiency and grants the user the ability poison touch which is guaranteed to poison an enemy if the user touches an enemy or vice versa.
Atomata
-boost Shadow magic proficiency and gives the user the ability to shadow travel.
Mephisto
-boost all physical related stats and grants the user the ability called 'immortality' but this gauntlet can only be used for 7 mins. a day.

Skills: only 3 are going to be shown for now
Flying Raijin
-A constant speed up skill that boosts speed by x3
Equivalent exchange
-A skill that lets the user copy a skill from another player but has to sacrifice a skill in returna.
No more Heroes
-The user boosts all stats, however he runs the risk of going berserk while in this state, completely disregarding friend from foe.