Good Times... Good Times...

Slight filler... But it's funny!!! Now, you have to read it because I haven't uploaded in a long time... Ish...

Enjoy!!!!

~Wolfie

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku's POV

Now, I always knew I was an idiot, but this was just plain stupid.

I grumbled to myself while looking into the mirror, seeing myself in a hair shaped into a ducks ass and in Sasuke's outfit.

Yep, I am a complete retard!!!!

Why the fuck did I agree to pretend to be Sasuke to go into town?!?!?!

***FLASHBACK***

My right eye twitched as I looked at Orochimaru's smiling face.

"So... Let me get this straight... YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!?!?!" I yelled.

He just had his one sided pedo smile on and he answered. "You have to walk around as Sasuke to guide the Konoha ninja here, I need to have the Kyuubi, and trade him with the Akatsuki to gain something important."

My eye twitched again.

"And you can't get Sasuke to do it himself?" I asked.

"No, Sasuke is training. Go, NOW." I gulped at his sudden mood change and nodded, walking away.

***FLASHBACK OVER***

So here I now was, looking into the mirror in a henge (transformation) of my older brother.

The door swung open revealing a sweating Sasuke, my eye twitched, oh yeah he was totally training wasn't he?

He stared at me.

"Shizuku? Why the hell do you look like me?" he deadpanned.

I sighed frustrated, "You baka! Orochimaru made me pretend to be you! BAKA!"

"Wha? But Shi-"

"BAKA!"

"Shiz-"

"TEME!"

"Oi Shizuku! Let me talk-"

"DIE IN A DITCH FULL OF FANGIRLS ON FIRE!!!"

"..."

"..."

"You finished?"

"Hardly-"

***20 mins of swearing and cursing later***

"..."

"..."

"Done now?"

"Yes thank you."

He rolled his eyes and answered.