Chapter Eighteen

Slip out of my mouth

‘Cause it’s you

Oh it’s you

It’s you they add up to

And I’m in love with you

And all these little things.”

It then went silent for awhile before I heard him get up off his bed and throw something at the door. It sounded like fabric. Then soon his cries could be heard on the other side of the door.

“We have to do something,” Lou whispered to me.

“What are we supposed to do? We have no idea where Lilly is.”

“But her sister does.”

“Lou, we don’t know where she is either.”

He stood up. “But Niall does.” He opened the door before I could stop him.

“Get out,” Niall shouted through tears.

“I know you’re not using that tone on me,” Louis snapped back.

“What the fuck do you want?” He wiped his eyes and nose on his sleeve.

“You’re going to take us to Jillian.”

“What? Why?”

“Because you need Lilly back,” I answered.

“I…I don’t want her back.”

“Dude, we know that’s a lie. You wouldn’t be here crying and making that song up if you didn’t want her back.”

“But…”

“No buts. You’re taking us to Jillian.”

He groaned. “Fine.”

Niall POV

I can’t believe they’re making me do this. They are actually taking me to go see Jillian to find Lilly. This can’t be happening. I mean, I’m happy I’m going to see her but what if she doesn’t want to see me? What if she’s not there? What if she’s dead? I didn’t want to hear any of that or whatever. And the weird thing is that they made me bring my guitar just in case she’s here. I have a bad feeling about this, I think I’m going to throw up.

“We’re here,” I grumble as I turn off the car.

“This is where her sister lives,” Zayn asked as he got out of the car. I just nodded my head.

“Don’t be such a poop, Niall,” Louis said as he put his arm around my neck. He patted my chest. “You’re going to get your girl back.”

“You don’t even know if she’s here,” I said as I took his arm off from around my neck. I stopped dead in my tracks, shock all over my face.

“What is it,” Zayn asked, getting my guitar out of the trunk.

“She… She’s here,” I said, barely a whisper. My feet carried me to the door. My hand reached out for the cold, silver door knob and turned it slowly. I was surprised that it wasn’t locked. I stepped through the threshold. “Hello?” I felt a small breeze then someone behind me. I turned and saw that it was Lilly. She looked like she was about to hit me. “Lilly, it’s me.”

Her face looked shocked. “N-Niall?” She clutched her head and bent down in pain.

“What’s wrong? What’s the matter?”

“It….hurts.”

“What hurts? Lilly, talk to me.” She shook her head, her eyes closed shut. I had to get her out of here. Something or someone was coming. I picked her up bridal style. “Change of plans, we’re getting her out of here.”